Can't edit sims while naked

Hey guys, I just recently updated my Sims 4 up to the latest Cats and Dogs expansion and I updated the WickedWhims mod too. However, now I can't edit the sims while they're naked because everytime I do, they show up with clothes in CAS while before, I could edit them while naked in CAS, even equip and change some parts, clothes, what have you. Anybody know of a way to do so?

5 hours ago, SPIRITHUNT3R said:

Yes it would.  Maybe I misunderstood what you was asking. it sounded like you couldn't remove the clothing to edit them naked. ( tats and stuff ) Sorry for the confusion.....

these stupid little problems can be a pain in the ass sometimes.  lol.... I hope you get it sorted.

No sweat. I had trouble trying to explain it too. Basically even when I get them naked in the world then modify them in CAS via cheats, I edit their outfits instead of their current naked state. Wanted them to equip the pokies mod so the breasts look more realistic and it really bothers me when their breasts have no nips.

Archived