Change the default sexual roles in lovers?

All sex acts initiated by a female player on a male NPC have the player in the feminine positions, all other gender combinations have the player in the masculine role. Is there a way to select or mod the default sexual role the player takes in plugins like 'lovers beat 'em up'?

I answered my own question. for the 'lovers beat 'em up' mod; The script 'zLVPKScrMenu' is the script that defines sexual roles for that mod. The odd thing is there appears to be a script to change the settings in-game. A possible console code "lvbeat: altanative off-def configuration" (it is spelled altanative in the script)

This dose not change male/female or female/male.

turnbot,

glad you sorted out the issue, I suffer from the same and it's soooo annoying, I read your second post but could you explain in terms understandable by an idiot how exactly you overcome this please,

I'm not clued up on script tweaking and wotnot !

Many Thanks,

Regards

liberx

turnbot' date='

glad you sorted out the issue, I suffer from the same and it's soooo annoying, I read your second post but could you explain in terms understandable by an idiot how exactly you overcome this please,

I'm not clued up on script tweaking and wotnot !

Many Thanks,

Regards

liberx

[/quote']

For "lovers beat 'em up" it turns out you don't have to mess with the scripts at all. All you have to do is hold down the "alt" key and then cast the spell. It will automatically switch the positions.

Changing it through script editing actually made the mini game drastically harder to win.

Archived