[HTML] XXXivilization, Version 13

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce my browser-based 4X strategy game called XXXivilization. It's inspired by games like Civilization and Free Cities, giving players a city-state to control and expand as they subjugate other city-states whilst taking over the world.

Links:
Public Build Online: www.xxxivilization.com
Public Build Download: https://mega.nz/#!bwU20CRT!glKsgots7Mm3ANfxY732vIH_ZDRXW8DysH-MjnleLOQ
Changelog: www.xxxivilization.com/html/changelog.html
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/xxxivilization
Discord: https://discord.gg/7rMJzYw

The game features already hours of content, rendered images, and deep gameplay. While it is still far from being finished, I hope you enjoy it already and would really appreciate any kind of feedack on it.

I played it for a while and I found it really enjoyable! I managed to max out the city and the research, while expanding to nearly 1/6th of the entire map. I imagine that's as far as the content goes so far, but it was entertaining while it lasted.

The scenes are simple but varied enough, and it's fun to revisit some of them when you have the necessary requirements for different alternatives. I can see it getting better and better as more content and scenes are added to the game. Especially more buildings and perhaps branches of them, some with events related to them just like the cow farms.

The combat system is a bit too automatic, sadly. If found myself skipping it in the later parts, but it's cool how you can build up your army and your character to up your chances of victory. Another flaws I saw is that food is too easily made, even with the random chances of losing your crops. Unless the intention is to build your party to be of dozens of soldiers, you can easily pile up food with little incentive of really using all the grassland. That's without saying that hunting cabins and fishermen are a waste of space as soon as you can build farms. Also, I have no idea what windmills are for.

The character customization is simple but effective, with the fun of wanting improve your sexual traits over time with religion. I'm not sure if they affect a lot in terms of gameplay, but fluff is always welcome. It's a bit sad that details such as hair, skin and eyes are ignored, but that would increase the scene building a lot.

I hope you can continue working on this game! The base is very solid, and once more content and events are added I'm sure it will be impressive.

I also played around with the game.  One issue I found is that when you load a game, the stats of your clanspeople change and, when in combat, their names show up as "Clanswoman" (and presumably "Clansman", but didn't try) instead of the name you have given them.

Don't know if its mentioned.., but the way NPCs view the PC seems alittle off, since i had 15(-20) fear, but was able to drop it(to 0) with the conquering of the lands(or better said, annexing the land) held by an old villagers.., but still seen as having legendary ruthlessness..,

also is it correct to assume that some stats while looking at yourself are not manageable at the moment. also a lack of stat opposite to fear, though in the NPCs regard to you, it states their neither fear, or abide your rule(or something like that)

though finally getting around to post.., great build in its current state with lots of potential..,

edit:

P.S. lack of better words, i claimed all the tiles around the dwarven kingdom, and then steamed some rolls over the king.., again.., while this games scale is small now.., its potential is big. hope you have a good day.., meanwhile ill go pet the cows on the head as they're getting milked, an then keep an eye out if the nutty scientist comes up with something elsewhere.., later..,

6 hours ago, GTKHLK1st said:

Don't know if its mentioned.., but the way NPCs view the PC seems alittle off, since i had 15(-20) fear, but was able to drop it(to 0) with the conquering of the lands(or better said, annexing the land) held by an old villagers.., but still seen as having legendary ruthlessness..,

also is it correct to assume that some stats while looking at yourself are not manageable at the moment. also a lack of stat opposite to fear, though in the NPCs regard to you, it states their neither fear, or abide your rule(or something like that)

though finally getting around to post.., great build in its current state with lots of potential..,

Yeah, as GTKHLK1st said, the text regarding the fear state is off.  Lowering fear makes you ruthless, raising fear makes you respected, which seems backward.

Great game. I can't wait to see another versions. It is right now in a (how u said) early development but still has a very good gameplay.

Some of my "suggestions":
I have seen weapon building so I assume there will be a weapons, maybe  armors as well? Also hope there will be visible character image.

And how others says, the food productions when u get farm is no problem anymore. It will be cool if the "Gods blessings" will have some more impact on the game rather then just changing the words. More things like when u have a big tits then u can give a boobjob to futa, but also maybe someting in a fight.

Overall it's fantastic, keep going with it man.

• 4 weeks later...

Version 5 of XXXivilization is now public and updated on the website. It contains the first enemy kingdom, you can now train/pray to improve your stats by more than one point at a time and most of the bugs reported here have been fixed. The full changelog can be seen here.

Thank you for all the feedback & bug reports!

edit: corrected the changelog link

28 minutes ago, hansw21 said:

Version 5 of XXXivilization is now public and updated on the website. It contains the first enemy kingdom, you can now train/pray to improve your stats by more than one point at a time and most of the bugs reported here have been fixed. The full changelog can be seen here.

Thank you for all the feedback & bug reports!

Can't find the changelog. "File Not Found. The requested URL was not found on this server."

@edit

http://www.xxxivilization.com/html/changelog.htm

This one is correct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Version 8 is publicly available now. It has a ton of new content and features so if you haven't played it in a while give it a try again, and if you haven't played it yet you should even more so give it a try!  :smiley:

• 5 months later...

It has been a while, but I wanted to post an update on the game since so much has changed since the last version. It has now images, more content and plenty of new gameplay elements.

I'm looking forward to feedback and hope those who haven't played it for a while give it another chance.

• 5 months later...

The game is pretty good, I wasted like 10 hours if my life to complete it in 2 days because I literally couldn't stop. Can you please add a setting to block the game if the user plays it for too long? I'm not joking, I need it. Also some new content would be good. The most wanted thing that I wanna see in the game is less text, more images. And also faith is really hard to get even at the end of the game

• 1 year later...

The game is a lot of fun but needs more images to show the effects of the lactation pills.  Also the characters boobs in the game only max out at 85 (in my play through at least) and need to go bigger.  Other than that, the game needs more images in general, more so if you made your character to be the long dong of the law but you have no images of gut fucking any other characters.

These are just opinions of mine, I love the game and got hooked for 5 hours straight playing it.  I still haven't played chapter 2 yet but will in time.

• 6 months later...

So, before anything else, I curse you, I damn you, because I've been swallowed into a vortex where time was disappearing without noticing. Two days playing on your game, until I beat the chapter two. So, I curse you, but I thank you as well. That's a fun game.

Yet, I've a few remarks to do.

=> Gameplay :
- The 60 energy cost for a conquest is too big. That makes conquering tedious, slow, annoying. A 50 cost would be so much better, but it would require more counter-attacks from the enemies to balance the ability to invade an opponent.

- Conquering a whole country bit by bit is annoying. That should give us the whole territory like when we convince the merchant in the Archipelagos to join us. It would make rushing the capital a better choice of course. Though, to balance that, the capital and its surroundings should be more defended OR they should conquer back at a high rate, forcing us to find different paths to harass them.

- Starting chapter 2 should be done after having conquered the whole first map. Or the remaining tiles should be provided for free, allowing us to focus on rebuilding and starting the new territories.

- Gold is a bit "too hard" to get at low population.

- Food is a HUGE issue in late game. I boosted my population in order to get more gold. When I realized the mistake, I was producing 160k food, consuming 360K. I wasn't able to produce some specific troops anymore (like centaurs) because of that. The food buildings should have their production scaled with population. Or maybe a tech giving a %age of food based on the population. I dunno, but it's clearly needing a future rework and balancing.

-

=> About the countries :
- Actually, the Paradise country is a huge joke. They asked me to beat something somewhere I NEVER found out. So I invaded them. And they only started to fight when I was at their castle's entrance. So, I dunno if it was intended, but this country wasn't giving any challenge.

- The Futamazons are FUCKING GREAT. I just wish their strengths would continue to build after a while, since I was crushing their raids with a hand in the back and the other one investigating my nose. Moreover, they should probably "invade" more, it would match with their background and settings.

- The Abstinencia country is... Making me doubt. I mean, they're annoying, and I struggled to defeat them. But I went straight for them, because they were the ones I was afraid of. Jolene is "easy" to convince, but the remains of the country were maybe a bit too "on the defensive".

- The Zombimbos are a genius idea I really loved. I've cured them with a rush on their capital. But they were quite offensive. Too bad they had a so small army.

- The Elves... Were static. Easy to beat. But the quests were great.

- The Greeks : same statement as the elves.

=> About the Governors :

Excellent idea, but not enough of them. I mean... REALLY not enough of them. Three times their amount would hardly reach the amount of outposts I had to create.

=> The "sex" & the fetishes :

- Let's be honest, the game has been created by a guy for guys. I mean, the choices when playing as a female or as a futanari aren't complete at all. I played as a futa. When meeting a male, I could fuck him in the ass, get a blowjob, etc. As a futa with vagina, I could get fucked in the vagina or get licked. What about the futas who would love to be buttfucked ? Why, when trying to "convince" a male prisoner, I can only make him feel like a poor gay doll ? When blowing him until he would scream would sound much funnier to me. :D

- If we consider only the visual appearance of the avatar, which is neat, good idea, well, done, etc, then, everything is perfect. But seriously... When reading the text, that's clearly a Hyper-fiesta. Butts so wide they can't go through doors, boobs K cup (really ? I mean, you sure they aren't just rolling on their boobs to move around ? Would sound easier than walking), etc. I'm not really "judging" the fetishes here, but that should be something we could avoid if we aren't into that. Like... Reducing the choice of words and sticking to the picture of our avatar in a more accurate way. K cup ? That was more like a big EE. Gigantic butt ? Pfffr, on the picture, she had a beautiful bubblebutt instead. So yeah, we should be able to reduce the range of the assets according to what we like or not. For me, personal point of view, a town which is a butt passionate's paradise wouldn't be full of gigantic hyper asses. But filled with plenty of plump bubblebutts all around ? Yeah ! :D

=> The graphics :

Nothing to say. It's okay-ish. Some pictures are still missing, but they're from great quality.

Conclusion :

The game is great, fun, entertaining. The fights are somewhat challenging, even if the balance and difficulty have some weird spikes here and there. Though the opponents may prove to be hard to conquer, they will hardly represent a threat to your kingdom. Even Demons are quite laughable...

So, honestly, there are a lot of skills shown in it. I loved it. But it requires more work, more pictures (or animations) and more balancing before to be worth getting a place on a market, with a price we would gladly pay to play it. :D

Thanks for sharing ! Really !

Now... Time to remember how the real world looks like...