(Solved) NPC Replacers - Bright purple/pink face, no body/hands/feet, used TES5Edit

I've just realised - not an adult thing, so feel free to move this to the non-adult section.

Solved - No need for help now

However, if you have the same thing, read below.

Alright, so. My apologies, I know this has been done before, but basically, I'm getting a super weird problem. 

I use Bijin AIO - they all work mightily fine.

I use Fresh Faces - The ones that Bijin overwrites, have been overwritten fine, and the ones that haven't (Lynly, for example), work perfectly.

I'm trying to use The Ordinary Women - Not working fine at all. 

I've made my own little NPC edit in the Creation Kit, for those who haven't been edited (keeping the vanilla faces, but looking a lot better than they did before), which is obviously overwritten by the other NPC replacers.

Basically, TOW does not want to work nicely. I've tried "singling" out the NPCs I want (11 of them - Senna, Faralda, Nirya, Birna, Lami, Lisbet, Hroki, Frabbi, Alfhild, Thaena, and most importantly, Sybille). And since there's no installer (like there very well should be, since most of those NPCs are covered by other mods, and most people don't want to change all of those NPCs from something like Bijin...), it's... difficult. 

I've copied their files over, into the appropriate folders and stuff (so for example: meshes > actors > characters > facegendata > facegeom > skyrim.esm, and for the hairs: meshes > neus> the ordinary women > Sybille. Same goes for textures (obviously in the texture folder, with the same structure). That works all well and good. But it doesn't. The hair loads up perfectly fine, no doubt about that, and looks nice. But all of those NPCs have a bright pink/purple face, and no body at all. The NPCs I don't want, have the floating eyes and mouth, but I know the problem that's caused by (not having the NIFs and stuff there), so that's a good thing (since they're not being edited by TOW)

So, going into TES5Edit, loading nothing but "The Ordinary Women.esp" (and the masters it requires), I delete all records of the NPCs I don't want. So, going back in game, the NPCs with the floating eyes and mouth are back to how they were edited before - again, a good sign. But obviously, the NPCs I DO want edited, still have the bright face no body bug. 

So, again, going back into TES5Edit, only TOW loaded, I try something different Deleting the "0_ordinary" records (body, hands, head etc)

THAT WORKS. That brings back the body, the hands and the feet. But, it gives the NPCs I want the grey face bug (again, the NPCs I don't want to edit, are still untouched - Carlotta still looks the same as the Bijin edit (apart from the little changes I made to her using GIMP, but you get the idea), and Lynly still looks the same as the Fresh Faces version (again, I edited her in GIMP, so obviously not THE SAME... you get it))

So what I'm asking is - am I being dense? Is it something so simple that I'm overlooking it? Or am I just doing something wrong? Either way, can anyone give me any idea what I should do? Some help?

The good sign - No face, just the floating eyes and mouth. Proof they haven't been edited, as such.

20180101021843_1.thumb.jpg.ff08803af4d58f639a0034c3e3234b0d.jpg

Hard to tell with the ENB and stuff, but it's the grey face bug. This is when I only edited Sybille's records, by deleting the "0_ordinary" stuff. Nearly perfect, just the grey face bug means I can't add my own makeup and whatnot. (had to make her a follower to get her to stop sleeping all the time. I know she's a vampire, but seriously? ;) )

20180101035418_1.thumb.jpg.a8fa47cb9478b04cc7619a34d602f4db.jpg

Doesn't prove much about the body missing, I know, but here, you can see a custom dds is working, under the bright blue face.

20180101021710_1.thumb.jpg.03ff694efc5f405bf9c564628796c96f.jpg

This is what I was talking about - purely unedited in TES5Edit. No body, just a bright floating head.

20171231234017_1.thumb.jpg.e4506ccb7d4fdb6287af5449d195a994.jpg

I honestly have no idea what to do. I mean, to be fair, this is my first real time using TES5Edit, but I think I did everything correct - deleting the records from the head part, non-player actor etc. I didn't place the whole mod into my data folder, for obvious reasons (not wanting all the NPCs changed), so I don't need to go back and delete all the files to do with the NPCs I don't want changing. I know that the guide on Nexus says not to delete the "0_ordinary" stuff, but leaving that in leads to the bugs above. Taking it out leads to Sybille - grey face.

And I'm pretty sure it's not a VRAM problem - I've even spawned them in QASMOKE and stuff, saved, closed the game, and they're still like it. Besides, they'd have a black face if it was VRAM, or just crash instantly, surely? (Although I do know that the ugly purple missing textures thing can also happen when getting close to a CTD, so I'm not going to discount it)

OH, and "The Ordinary Women.esp" is at the very bottom of my load order, so I don't honestly know what I'm doing wrong... :frown::confused: 

And no, I don't use Mod Organiser, or NMM. MO stopped working for me for some reason, and I couldn't do anything with any of the mods that I had previously installed there (they all have the italic style, and I can't change or edit anything, whereas I could last year. I don't know what happened, but I'm not going to delete every mod I have, delete Skyrim, redownload MO, and redo it all over again. No. I have shitty WiFi (~20KB/s), and I'm using a HUAWEI 100GB router, that lasts a month at a time. It would take several months to download and reinstall all my mods (literally). As for NMM, I don't even think you can get TES5Edit to work with it, let alone do anything with it. I'd definitely use NMM if there was an installer for this mod, but there isn't, so...... Everything is done manually, so maybe that's the problem? I don't know. 

Thank you thank you THANK YOU in advance if you can help, or even give just a small idea as to what I'm doing wrong.

NEVER MIND.

I'M AN IDIOT. I DID forget some things. You know, the most important things... In "The Ordinary Women", I didn't notice that there were head and body files, (the DDSs and NIFs for the actual main part... Maybe 7Zip didn't extract them first time, but I have them now, and the NPCs I want changed work fine now. 

I don't know if anyone will ever have the same problem as me, but if they do, check you've got the "femalebody_1.dds" and "femalebody_1.nif" and stuff, and make sure they're in "The Ordinary Women", not the individual NPC folders.

Archived