Any games like this?

Gladisu

Hi Guys,

This year I got a little bit into 3D adult gaming, checking out games like modded Skyrim, Honey Select, 3DCM2, Playhome. I really like the immense customizability those games offer. I also really like games like Caryo 2d stories etc. Really hate RPGmaker henai games though.

I'm checking out forums from time to time and I thought that there is nothing left of interest for me, until I stumbled across Xstoryplayer. Man, what a game! Even without VR headset it's really good. I really like interaction it gives and realism, it's a step forward comparing to interaction in Skyrim or HS.

Is there anything else like this out there to buy? Did you stumbled across anything worth while lately? I know this is yet another Im looking for a gem thread but I hope you wont get too mad.

Thanks!

Well i loved xstoryplayer too... Until I bought the latest version just to find out they don't give a damn that their game has problems with windows 10. They focus on the new version I guess... But the developers are silent for a very long time now. They way be working on it, they may be not... Nobody really knows.

There are better games around. Like for example Virt A Mate. The problem is... You NEED  a VR Headset to play those. Sucks for me :smiley:

Klub 17 is essentially 3D Sex Villa, which is old like mammoth's shit. It has DX8 graphics, so it looks like shit too. There is a mod called Hook, which improves on this a bit, but it is a pain in the ass to make it work properly. It has a very active modding community, though.

I really don't get all the hype for Virt-A-Mate.  It isn't even really a game; it's more of a tech demo.  The free version just lets you edit/pose a girl (by moving her limbs around manually - she does nothing on her own) and load a few pre-scenes that have no sound, so as far as VR goes, it's very un-immersive.  If you spend money on it, you get the option to load custom made scenes and supposedly make your own, but I haven't tried any of those as I wasn't willing to pay money for it.  Even with only one girl and limited customization, Meakrob's sex game is still way better, imo - and it's completely free (if you already have VR).

House Party is good, but not finished and progress is slow.  That said, there is already a decent amount of content compared to most projects on Patreon (seems like every single one I find is either just starting or not even halfway done yet).

And yeah, xstoryplayer is/was good, but it seems pretty much dead.  No new info/activity from the developers for a very long time.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2018 at 1:11 PM, Tantalus said:

I really don't get all the hype for Virt-A-Mate.  It isn't even really a game; it's more of a tech demo.  The free version just lets you edit/pose a girl (by moving her limbs around manually - she does nothing on her own) and load a few pre-scenes that have no sound, so as far as VR goes, it's very un-immersive.  If you spend money on it, you get the option to load custom made scenes and supposedly make your own, but I haven't tried any of those as I wasn't willing to pay money for it.  Even with only one girl and limited customization, Meakrob's sex game is still way better, imo - and it's completely free (if you already have VR).

House Party is good, but not finished and progress is slow.  That said, there is already a decent amount of content compared to most projects on Patreon (seems like every single one I find is either just starting or not even halfway done yet).

And yeah, xstoryplayer is/was good, but it seems pretty much dead.  No new info/activity from the developers for a very long time.

You are wrong about Virt-A-Mate being a tech demo. Yes, there are VR games like that (La Douche, Villain Simulator or SixyVR to name a few) but Virt-A-Mate is so much more... and it's getting bigger with every version - it really grew since 1.3. It's a sandbox game really. Not only you can create your own characters, but you can create also pretty complex scenes with them. There is also big community around VaM /r/VAMscenes and /r/VirtAMate.
But to get the most of it - you need a Developer version and to get this - you need to pay 8$. You are judging it based on the free edition which is basically a player for pre-made scenes and you are missing way over half of the content available in-game not to mention the custom scenes.

I've tried those VR games, Virt-A-Mate has released desktop version recently, checked it out too, but man, nothing comes close to XStoryPlayer in my opinion, it's so good...

Luckily, XSP devs have made a post on their forums recently (wishing a happy new year), stating that they are still working on a new version, so there's still hope. Looking forward to it, nothing out there is anywhere close! Really wish some other game was like that, preferably in Skyrim-like setting, that would be a dream come true.

Archived