About Fallout 4 infinite loading bug

ZeroProdigy

Now I managed to fix my Fallout 4 somewhat with loading the game after my character dying without the infinite loading bug happening. 

I installed the Load Accelerator from nexus to fix this issue and I deleted most of the save files to get Fallout 4 to load properly. Anyways I notice after I save a lot again and again the Fallout 4 infinite loading bug starts up again and I have to go back to deleting more and backing up save files again.

My first question is... Is there a way to make Fallout 4 limit its save files to 5 or 10 files or is that just wishful thinking of me.

Load Accelerator

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10283

2nd Editing of Post again... I figured out a fix for this save game problem. I actually forgot that you can delete your save games while your in game. Sorry for having a dumb moment.

Anyways I'm testing right now to see if anymore problems come up about the infinite loading bug and I have a mod that changes vault 111 and I seem to be getting the infinite loading bug there only at the moment.

Next question is when I installed Load Accelerator I found out that this mod unlocks the fps limit and that concerns me that it may be bad for my PC Hardware. I've been reading some topics at nexus on the subject that has to do with the Load Accelerator and i read a post about the hdd hard drive being a reason that fallout 4 can't register the mod fix very well and ssd hard drive being fast enough to fix the issue with this mod fix installed. I read that this mod that fixes the issue and this post by someone asking about if the mod Load Accelerator being safe enough to use without it messing up his hardware. I am wondering that myself does anybody know if Load Accelerator is a problem for the fps being a problem for your PC hardware and if it is a problem is there is a fix for that as well?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks again.

Here's my system specs if needed

Intel Quad Cpu 2.7Ghz

8 gigs of memory

Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 4gigs of ram

HDD hard drive 1.2 TB

Edit post because of mistakes.

Well I had to get rid of the vault 111 mod. That mod may have been giving problems with Another Life V1.08 mod that i had installed which lead to the infinite loading bug. Every time I went down the elevator i'd get the infinite loading bug. I read somewhere that if you install too many certain mods around vault 111 it breaks the quest and the game to where the infinite loading bug may occur. 

And the the infinite loading bug still comes back when I have too many save files. I have too keep deleting them to a minimum to have a stable game. Which is really annoying to me because i have to keep deleting save files for this game.

I posted again because in case someone else has the same problem as me and this may help them in the future.    

Archived