DK Bullet Time Script...Customized

Kriegerseele

Hey folks,

i want to edit the DK Bullet Time Script and run into some issues doing it- maybe you guys know something.

What i want to do exactly, is to tell te game that, whenever i´m in Bullet Time Mode, the player should be moving faster

than the rest of the world and be able to jump higher- u know like he is "The One".

I managed to get this to work by using the player.modav command ......... but, when i leave Bullet Time, the player stays fast as lighting and

jumpheight is the same as in Bullet Time- although the player should switch back to his normal stats.

Any help with this?

3 hours ago, Kriegerseele said:

I managed to get this to work by using the player.modav command ......... but, when i leave Bullet Time, the player stays fast as lighting and

jumpheight is the same as in Bullet Time- although the player should switch back to his normal stats.

Any help with this?

Try to add the more variables in the script, that will be stay for saving orginal pc's values.

As example 

SomeVar1 when you enter inside BT mode will be equal to 100(speed as example)

After this BT mode will add the changes in your char's stats and now your speed = 200 (+100 or x2), but SomeVar1 is still = 100 (original speed)

And when you leave from the BT mode, add the line that will make return the pc's stats from this vars 

player.SetAV StatName:actorValue Value:int

From my example with speed

player.SetAV SpeedMult SomeVar1

Some commands list

Actor.GetAV StatName:actorValue  ; Uses for getting current stats from Actor

Actor.ModAV StatName:actorValue Value:int  ; Uses for Permanently increasing/decreasing the original stat value by some value ("base" '+'/'-'/'*'/':' by Value)

Actor.SetAV StatName:actorValue Value:int  ; Uses for Set the original "base" stat value

Archived