Does anyone have UNPetite slides for Bikini Armors

Hey guys, how are you doing?

So, I was trying to "convert" the bikini armors, from "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" mod, to fit the UNPetite preset, but I really suck at the outfit studio :frown:  (or I'm looking at the wrong guides, it's hard to search for things in a language thats not your mother language)

So, does anyone have the bodyslides to use the bikini armors with the UNPetite body? Or good advices on guides that I can read/watch to try and make them myself? I can understand english pretty well, it's just hard for me to writte things and search for the correct terms..

Thanks in advance

Well, looks like those really were the files I needed... But I can't figure out how to install them... I've tried putting them inside every folder (TWOBA main one, UNPB one, Bodyslide one...) and noone worked until now, when I equip the bikini my body changes. I couldn't find any "how to" until now, so I'm assuming this should be really easy and I'm just being dumb...

1. Copy the folder contents into Caliente Tools folder. The folder names will match exactly if you drill down deep enough into the archive

2. Open Bodyslide and select the outfit or armor piece from the drop down

3. Select the preset from the second dropdown, the UNP-UNPetite slider is part of the default setup.

4. Press 'Build' and the piece in-game will have the shape you selected. You can only use one set of shapes per piece or outfit at a time. 

Once you get a little comfortable, you can use the batch build function to build the entire set at one go. There are a few pieces in the mod that do not work properly even when everything is built correctly, I think it was some of the non-armor pieces. 95% or more is working though.

20 hours ago, Pauduan said:

1. Copy the folder contents into Caliente Tools folder. The folder names will match exactly if you drill down deep enough into the archive

2. Open Bodyslide and select the outfit or armor piece from the drop down

3. Select the preset from the second dropdown, the UNP-UNPetite slider is part of the default setup.

4. Press 'Build' and the piece in-game will have the shape you selected. You can only use one set of shapes per piece or outfit at a time. 

Once you get a little comfortable, you can use the batch build function to build the entire set at one go. There are a few pieces in the mod that do not work properly even when everything is built correctly, I think it was some of the non-armor pieces. 95% or more is working though.

Thanks man, it's working now (finally).

Archived