LAST EXCEPTION FILE

@youalreadykno_ I asked Turbo about the WW Exception you posted, he said it's a thing he has fixed for the next public release already.

The LastException I am not too sure about tho. We have had a good bunch of people showing that kind of LE already and are yet to figure out what is causing it.

Were your sims having sex when that LE appeared? it's mentioning posture errors along with updating face and posture.

^^^ would make me suspect it's a broken animation, so probably best to go and test it. BUT! If you happen to figure out which ones it was, please. Tell me. 

Yeah, I too have that problem. The message appears whenever I start playing with my household. And I also have problem with placing objects.

I don't know what caused it. Perhaps the new Sims 4 update.

It's frustrating, because I've been looking through my mods folder to look for the possible problem.

Hope someone will have some more info soon :smiley:

Hey, I'm having the same problem. My last txt is this: 
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>48c6ac075b5761355a30684d</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-12-13 00:42:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.37.35.1010-1.300.000.106.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>part.py:148</categoryid><desyncid>48c6ac075b5761355a30684d</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in &lt;function c_api_set_object_location at 0x00007FF5E81B1290&gt;, args: (40821083111819214, 307659515162919034, {91068F0E3A07CE,1,World}, Transform(Vector3(245.245590, 155.250000, 159.705734), Quaternion(0.000000, 0.707107, 0.000000, 0.707107))), kwargs: {}&#13;&#10;KeyError('Unable to find joint b__subroot__6 on object_bedDoubleCLLeather_01:0x044506b2f10e007a[6]',) (KeyError: 'Unable to find joint b__subroot__6 on object_bedDoubleCLLeather_01:0x044506b2f10e007a[6]')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 199, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115j\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\part.py", line 146, in get_joint_transform&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig&#13;&#10;KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [b__subroot__6] was not found in the specified rig [a30e4c0476d69b05.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0]().'&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\build_buy.py", line 776, in c_api_set_object_location&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 434, in move_to&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 350, in location&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 407, in set_location_without_distribution&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\part.py", line 585, in on_owner_location_changed&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\part.py", line 148, in get_joint_transform&#13;&#10;KeyError: 'Unable to find joint b__subroot__6 on object_bedDoubleCLLeather_01:0x044506b2f10e007a[6]'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Btw: I have problems with placing furniture like dresser, wardrobe, kitchen tiles and sometimes beds.

Xoxo, Kitty

@Kittyvee I wonder how many times I have to say this to folks in here.
NOT. THE. SAME. PROBLEM.
I looked into it but I'd recommend for future LEs to attach the file instead of posting the text here.
You want to vatch fix your furniture. That LE mentions a double bed.
S4S (Sims4Studio) has batch fixes for it. Just go and get the most recent version and apply the batch fixes (found under 'Tools')

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Kittyvee said:

Well @LadyMeow_ I run all the batch fixes. I wonder why people think I haven't tried this before... BUT *surprise surpsrise* the problem is still there. 

And I think it is ok when I wrote SAME PROBLEM when I get a warning message too. (Even though it is bcs of a different problem that's causing it.) 

you don't need to be rude.

did you merge any CC files? S4S won't batch fix any merged files.
I can't SMELL that you batch fixed already. You could have told me beforehand and not afterwards.
If you haven't merged and still have the problem, 50/50 your double bed CC to find the culprit. I haven't used the batch fix myself (don't have any build/buy CC) but people told me where the backup files are, the program leaves a "unfixable" folder or something. You could try either checking that or really doing a 50/50.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm sort of new to this but im having a problem, as soon as i open up my game a warning appears with a lastexception.txt file seeming to be the problem. i've never had this problem so not sure what to do or how to go about this. I read on WickedWhims to just paste it on pastebin which I did and i'll have the address below. It's affecting my game immensely, i need to know which mod exactly is affecting my game. 

hopefully ill have a quick answer. lol 

https://pastebin.com/LWMcgEr2

By the acrid breath of the Dark Lord! That's a long LE!  o.o 

1. You have an animation issue, not necessarily with WW, but could be due to having old rig files. Something to do with a loveseat.  'Unable to find joint b__subroot__2 on object_sitLoveseat

2. There's something about a sim not being able to reach gummy bears. So an object they are trying to get is out of reach.

3. I have no idea what could be causing so many different exceptions so aside from those 2 hints the only way to really be sure is to do the 50/50 method until you eliminate whatever is causing your exceptions. 

On 1/27/2018 at 11:44 AM, FG13 said:

By the acrid breath of the Dark Lord! That's a long LE!  o.o 

1. You have an animation issue, not necessarily with WW, but could be due to having old rig files. Something to do with a loveseat.  'Unable to find joint b__subroot__2 on object_sitLoveseat

2. There's something about a sim not being able to reach gummy bears. So an object they are trying to get is out of reach.

3. I have no idea what could be causing so many different exceptions so aside from those 2 hints the only way to really be sure is to do the 50/50 method until you eliminate whatever is causing your exceptions. 

thank you so much! i thought it was lengthy as hell, but thank you so much for narrowing it down. So it had nothing to do with the WickedWhims mod which is good, it keeps my game interesting, lol. And for the gummy bears, i had one of my sims make gummy bear pancakes but for some reason he couldn't pick it up or serve it to his daughter, it just kept dropping onto the floor in separate servings, which I have no clue what that's about but THANK YOU!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi , this is the first time I've installed a mod , I got the last exception error as soon as I started the game, also i use a cracked game (could that be the reason for this error?) as soon as I try to use any wicked commands my sims stop responding and don't do any tasks and the tasks don't show up in the side bar too.

I dont really know anything regarding this and dont know how to fix it. If someone could help me out ? I have posted the pastebin link below, I would really appreciate if someone could help me figure this out,. Thank you 1

https://pastebin.com/nrX8LU9V

Every time I open my game with WIcked Whims installed after downloading the most recent sims update I get the message about the last exception. If I take the mod out of the mods folder I don't get the message anymore.  If I try and play with the mod still installed after I get the error message, none of the wicked whim options are available. It would be great to get some help with my problem. Thanks! 

https://pastebin.com/4JPkKrD9

Archived