Using old rim hdt cloth on skyrim se

I run into a problem.

I converted Nier 2b followers  to Skyrim se. I can use the weapon, and the shirt and the boots.

But equipping the dress or skirt those will be stretched over half of my body. Whats that?

Then i installed litlle carmine dress ( converted to skyrim se) if i equipp it to my character  its not on my charcter it is actually on the graund beneath my character  and is moving when i move my character .( its just in the wrong postion ita on her feet) 

If i check with bodyslide importing my customized body nif and then load the coth nif of Nier or Little carmine they fit on the right place,,, but in game its on the floor )

THX for help

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2017 at 2:40 AM, nieda13 said:

I run into a problem.

I converted Nier 2b followers  to Skyrim se. I can use the weapon, and the shirt and the boots.

But equipping the dress or skirt those will be stretched over half of my body. Whats that?

Then i installed litlle carmine dress ( converted to skyrim se) if i equipp it to my character  its not on my charcter it is actually on the graund beneath my character  and is moving when i move my character .( its just in the wrong postion ita on her feet) 

If i check with bodyslide importing my customized body nif and then load the coth nif of Nier or Little carmine they fit on the right place,,, but in game its on the floor )

THX for help

The problem is with oldrim hdt physics. It don't exist yet for skyrim se so it's basically impossible to convert hdt dependent clothing and armor from oldrim to se. There's one physics option available right now, cbp. It isn't as good as hdt but for the time being it's what we've got. here's a link to it on the nexus:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207