Creature Diversity, Incompatible?

Hello, I am very new to this so sorry for my newbish questions. I am having a semi-large problem, with Lovers Creatures. Or possibly Lovers Bitch? I'm not sure. I think something is not compatible with one of those. I have Creature Diversity but I am not sure if this is what is doing it. As far as I know it only changes the look of certain mobs but it also adds some newer ones as well. Whenever I am raped by a Troll, Skeleton, Mud Crab, certain Wolves/Dogs, we just stand there and stare at each other. Everything else works fine but this. I hear the sounds and the squishy and when it's over they both still flop to the ground (usually with the creature walking away as if we're friends now and they won't attack my character anymore lol) but sometimes they do try to do the animation but the characters don't match up. Most of the time though they just stand there and stare at each other dumbfounded at the situation and sometimes the creature actually continues to attack. Not always, only a couple of times this has happened to me. Is it that mod? I'd hate to get rid of it, it adds a lot to Oblivion for me as far as new fights and all. I have the new & improved animation pack cause I thought that might help but it's the same. I use BOSS for ordering things, I don't trust myself to do it correctly manually. Sorry for the extremely long post this just makes me nervous.:blush:

Ah' date=' one of the things the maker says is that it's incompatible with most anything that edits the leveled creatures list - and LoversBitch does that as of the latest version (Horny Wolves can show up randomly).

[/quote']

Thankies for the answer, I have been trying to mess with it but honestly am too scared to do so myself, this will help me to make the decision to remove it all together. Thank you again. ^_^v

Archived