Sex Cannibal Request

Saw a movie recently where a cannibal girl tries eating people during sex and was greatly inspired by it. Tried making a Sexout Aftermath-type mod where you can end sex prematurely by eating your partner. My vision was this: you would press a hotkey during sex, it would fade to black, you hear the normal cannibalism sounds with maybe an additional scream, then it would fade back in, sex would be over, you would have received all normal benefits from using the cannibal perk (+HP, -hunger, Dine & Dash challenge progression) and be unable to eat the body a second time. I tried building the mod for myself on top of the already existing Sexout Aftermath by adding a fade-to-black and StartCannibal command to the already existing kill function, but apparently the StartCannibal command just freezes the player character in place, probably because it can't start an animation during the post-sex ragdoll phase (which I don't know how to disable). Additionally, I'm struggling trying to make game register the cannibal-sex-murder as the players kill without it alerting all nearby npcs, I'd like it to function as a stealth kill (with the associated experience increase and karma decrease).

If anyone has any advice for me that would be nice. Or if you're so inspired you want to make the mod yourself, go right ahead.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03.12.2017 at 1:12 AM, Qis4Maverick said:

Saw a movie recently where a cannibal girl tries eating people during sex and was greatly inspired by it. Tried making a Sexout Aftermath-type mod where you can end sex prematurely by eating your partner. My vision was this: you would press a hotkey during sex, it would fade to black, you hear the normal cannibalism sounds with maybe an additional scream, then it would fade back in, sex would be over, you would have received all normal benefits from using the cannibal perk (+HP, -hunger, Dine & Dash challenge progression) and be unable to eat the body a second time. I tried building the mod for myself on top of the already existing Sexout Aftermath by adding a fade-to-black and StartCannibal command to the already existing kill function, but apparently the StartCannibal command just freezes the player character in place, probably because it can't start an animation during the post-sex ragdoll phase (which I don't know how to disable). Additionally, I'm struggling trying to make game register the cannibal-sex-murder as the players kill without it alerting all nearby npcs, I'd like it to function as a stealth kill (with the associated experience increase and karma decrease).

If anyone has any advice for me that would be nice. Or if you're so inspired you want to make the mod yourself, go right ahead.

how about no?

• 1 month later...

Archived