[REQUEST] Male & female ghouls with noses

This is a request for any modder willing to replace the vanilla male and female ghoul head mesh with the vanilla base male and female head meshes plus add the facegendata.

I've tried to do this for the last week with little to no success, mainly because my Creation Kit REALLY loves to CTD every chance it gets.

edit*  It appears the ghouls Holly and the GoodneighborDrifterF08GhoulThirdRail are instant CTD any time I even attempt to edit them.

5a20e118c57a1_Fallout42017-11-3020-52-19-01.thumb.jpg.f7947b1713f26e74fd28511c7fe14b05.jpg5a20e131a688b_Fallout42017-11-3020-51-23-30.thumb.jpg.9ead07eaaaaa3adcad5b9ace70f40854.jpg

In my opinion it is a vast improvement over vanilla seeing as they no longer look like the walking corpses that the ferals do.

I've uploaded altered .dds textures of the ghoul heads with nostrils, new normal maps will probably have to be made to correct the nasal cavity though...

GhoulChildHead_d.DDS

GhoulFemaleHead_d.DDS

GhoulMaleHead_d.DDS

Archived