Which are the best Female Textures and How to Remove Underwear in Create A Sim

Hi all,

I couldn't find an appropriate thread for this so i created one.

First of all, what Female Body Mod do you recommend? Would be happy about one with High Resolutions. I can't fully enjoy the great wicked whims mod because of the ugly looking vanilla women.
Second thing is, on some screenshots I see people showing their Sims naked in Create A Sim, how do they do this? I get them to undress ingame but can't seem to find this option in CAS, if I remove all clothing pieces there is still the undrewear...
Thank you in advance!

I use the Better Body mod here on the forum to give females better genital definition. I do believe this makes them naked in CAS automatically. 

For their breasts I use CMARs Nipples (and also removes CAS bra) with Heavy Boobs  sliders (not the replacement mesh) which works well together. 

For default anatomically correct skins I use Wild Guys Female Details.

When I want to customize the hell out of my females I use Remus Sirions Skin Details. Absolutely gorgeous skins and very anatomically correct. Even the nipples look really good. One thing with his skins though is if you plan to use make-up/tattoos on your sim they tend to cover some of them if the creator doesn't know to switch out the CAS Part number. However he has a tutorial on his main blog that shows you how to DIY them. It's fairly easy. 

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

I installed everything and the shape of the bodies are looking great!
However, I don't quite like Wild Guys Female Details, too low resolution for my taste (picture 2, is this normal? I think it is odd, the resolution doesn't fit the face's resolution at all) so i tried Remus Sirions.

The problem here is the texture doesn't seem to apply. It looks exactly the same if I were using no textures at all (e.g no nipple texture, bad resolution, see picture 1)

I probably overlooked something, would be cool if you knew how to work this out!

Spoiler

1.png

Spoiler

2.png

Edited by maze44

I don't quite understand how you mean that.
Usually the mods in sims 4 apply themself when you put them in the mod folder.
Or do you mean i have to go in CAS and select the new textures like they were an outfit?
If yes, I can't seem to find any option of "dressing" my sim in the new texture.
I just can undress them in CAS and see the naked body, but it looks like on the above picture without texture and stuff.

The only time anything automatically applies itself is when it's a game override. The Remus skins aren't overrides. For the Remus skins you have to go into CAS, click their head, then go into Face (the top icon)-> Skin details. You will then see the skins listed there. Pick your skin, finish making your sim then hit the check mark to play them. I'll attach photos to show you where the skins are. 

11-21-17_5-58-24 AM.png

11-21-17_5-58-34 AM.png

11-21-17_5-59-07 AM.png

11-21-17_5-59-21 AM.png

11-21-17_5-59-38 AM.png

11-21-17_5-59-57 AM.png

Oh wow, I feel so dumb rigth now :D
Thank you!
The strange thing is that wild guys female mod applied itself (Texture was there when undressing, like on my above posted picture), the heavy boobs one aswell, thats why i thought mods apply themselves automatically.
The thing is I want to apply the textures to an already existing sim, the CAS is therefore "limited" (Can't change skin color by that cant apply the new texture), is there a way to apply the textures for my existing sims, or even all sims also the ones in households I don't play, in the entire game?

hehehe don't feel dumb. It'a all a matter of learning.

That's because those are both game overrides. That is why the auto apply. 

For the existing sims there is a way. I don't think you need any mods to do it this way but once you get a little more familiar with the game and CAS I would suggest thinking about getting something called MC Command Center. You can go into full cas edit from a sims pop up menu. It's quite awesome. 

So load your game where the sim is. Load your town of choice. In the top right hand corner there will be 4 icons. The second icon that looks like two people with a pencil is the one you want to click. Manage Households. Once you are in that select your sim. In the next window there will be a few icons in the bottom right. Click the one that looks like a pencil. For me that gives me full edit mode. If it doesn't for you then let me know. I will walk you through the cheat code to enable that for the game but I strongly recommend setting up MCCC.

Edited by Guest
19 minutes ago, maze44 said:

Awesome, worked out pretty well that way!

If I understand you right, the benefit of this MCCC is, that i can acces the full CAS while playing the household, without having to go back to the neighbourhood first?

Exactly! Not only your own sim but any sim anywhere. And so much more! It's literally a curtain to all the hidden behind the scenes type things you can change and adds a wealth of options. Take a look at this page. It's vast and can be very intimidating (I'm still intimated by the dresser function and I have been using it for 2 years lol) but it doesn't do anything to your game unless you want it to.  And if you need help with it, simply ask and I will help you. 

Mix them^^ Use Better Body, Wild Guys, Cmar, Lumuia, Breast augmentation mod, A breast overlay and different non-default skins, eye mods.

And with Sims 4 Studio change the position setting so you can overlay different mods (Isn´t working for everything but for most).

For example change the position from body outfit to accessoire or tatoo so you have the bodyoutfit slot free or a item is part of the body instead of wearing it.

Will take a while to find out how all works.

I am working on the modding since a while took me 1more than week to understand the basics and i am still a newbie with all. For example i still diddn´t find out how to change a

non-default package to default package without using a premade default base package.

Alot things are still a mystery to me^^. I feel realy dull when i see all that great modders here lol

Edited by mirlo1
  • 2 years later...

I downloaded better body and it does not show anything. My sim is staying in the like coral underwear. I've been struggling with the top half not showing nudity but the bottom is fine and is showing everything. When I downloaded better body it doesn't even show the bottom half nude. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2020 at 8:19 PM, celfisch said:

I downloaded better body and it does not show anything. My sim is staying in the like coral underwear. I've been struggling with the top half not showing nudity but the bottom is fine and is showing everything. When I downloaded better body it doesn't even show the bottom half nude. 

I get both top and bottom as grey underwear too. spent a few hours disabling and updating mods and cant find a combo to fix it. oh, and deleting all other body mods did not help fix it. I also have only gold frame/lens glasses (no matter which ones I choose) now too I should mention.