[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

On 3/13/2021 at 12:07 PM, bobahloo said:

You just need to unpack the  .rar file and the package files are inside. You can use 7-zip to do this and it can be obtained for free.

My macbook doesn't support 7 zip, so can you please convert the files to .package and send it to me? thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 9:08 AM, Vaultbomb89 said:

Hi i really like your Cumshot anims. May i request some solo male/futa climax animations with that much cum?

Thank you!

Hey, requests are sent on Patreon, but you can send me some ideas. If there is a lack of requests, I can try to use any of your ideas.

Hi Atrois

in "M over F Blowjob 02" is an Error in <T n="animation_next_stages"> in the Snippet Tuning. There ist "M over F blowjob CLIMAX" but i Ithink it should be "ATroisM over F blowjob CLIMAX" to get the correct next stage.

On 5/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, Netwiset said:

Hi Atrois

in "M over F Blowjob 02" is an Error in <T n="animation_next_stages"> in the Snippet Tuning. There ist "M over F blowjob CLIMAX" but i Ithink it should be "ATroisM over F blowjob CLIMAX" to get the correct next stage.

Yes, you're right, I'll fix it for the next pack, thanks for letting me know, I didn't notice it.

• 1 month later...

Hi, great work A. Trois! However seem to be having a issue The Smartphone on bed 01 - Vaginal (Double Bed) interaction. When you do that, the Smartphone doesn't seem to display during the interaction. Is there any custom object or something I have to specifically do beforehand to make this show up, or is this the same for everyone at the moment?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found the lactation animation you made with 2M on 1F Vaginal suck her tits animation.  I was surprised with how well it work on my sim's epic huge tits.  Thanks for sharing your work.  While I haven't found any other lactation animations, I do hope you have more.  If not, no worries.  I'm happy with what I got. ?

Hello,

Just installed animation file from 440.rar (10/05/21 post) and this is the second time now, including the last update of A.Trois that I get an exception error reported from Tray Importer.

(I now test new mods here, before using in game - since my last 50/50 exercise a few TS4/Origin Updates ago...)

I thought perhaps it was just the last update vs WW - but Tray Importer (which typically does a good job if finding conflicts) is reporting a Conflict again.

using:

WickedWhims v166b [2021-09-26]

[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [10/05] - LL and Patreon 48

error:

Mods Conflicts

>TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

> <by id>

> long hex number string

> WW_ATrois_Animations.package 

This was never an issue in the past until the Last Two ATrois updates.

I verified there is only "one" of EACH of the files above and they are both up-to-date. 

I can't run WW without "tuning package" if I want to use it with Sims 4

And if I want to use A.Trois animations, I cant remove it either.

It appears from ABOVE that WW Tuning and A.Trois are NOW conflicting with each other - which up until recently this has never been an issue. I started using A.Trois four updates ago and never had a conflict until the LAST TWO A.Trois updates....

Just to see if perhaps it is Tray Importer (latest installed) that is glitching,

I just launched game with A.Trois added to my Mods Folder. Game starts and I get "A total of 428 new animations have been installed" (this is referencing A.Trois pop up window)

Going to play for awhile and see if I get a "in-game" error.

~puzzled

<<update>>

just played for 2 hours, it appears that it is a "reporting error" issue (or whatever it would be called) with Tray Importer and NOT the Mod.

Thanks again for your Mod and work @A.Trois, just thought I pass along this update etc.

Edited by Brirena
update
5 hours ago, Mandrag0ra said:

Your animation is very sexy and updated frequently and is wonderful. However, I would be grateful if you could divide the vomiting play.

You can always do what I do, go into the animation disabler and just disable those particular ones. I don't like them either, so I just disable them. Just a bit of advice.

?

Love these animations, and as an emetophile I'm particularly fond of the vomiting ones, and hope to keep seeing more of those, particularly non blowjob oriented.

I do have one issue though.

It shows "Private time 2" and the "Private time climax" animations listed for the free pack, but I can't see them in game, is there something I'm missing that they require? I do see the first one.

Edited by Katariana
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 10:16 AM, Alexander505 said:

Your blowjob puke animations are great ?do you plan to do more in future?

Puke animations are usually requested by patrons, so I do as they ask... This month I was asked for 2 new ones, but there is no blowjob. But there are always chances that some patron will request this in the future.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:46 PM, 清蒸鸡翅膀 said:

I'm very interested in this mod. But why can't I download it? The download access is denied.Please help me!

Well, it's available on the website and on gumroad, if you can't download it on LL, try it on gumroad, just put $0
https://atrois.gumroad.com/l/yZIWa?_ga=2.8544437.1441557678.1635684572-198075192.1613326922

On 10/16/2021 at 3:06 PM, Mandrag0ra said:

Your animation is very sexy and updated frequently and is wonderful. However, I would be grateful if you could divide the vomiting play.

These are animations that some patrons ask for every month, so this should be in the package, you have the option to disable particles in the game.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:15 PM, Katariana said:

Love these animations, and as an emetophile I'm particularly fond of the vomiting ones, and hope to keep seeing more of those, particularly non blowjob oriented.

I do have one issue though.

It shows "Private time 2" and the "Private time climax" animations listed for the free pack, but I can't see them in game, is there something I'm missing that they require? I do see the first one.

Private time 2, appears in handjob, and Climax appears after a while in "climax"... if some new animations aren't showing, check if you deleted the old pack from the MODs folder, to install the new one, otherwise it gives a conflict.
Anyway I'm uploading a new pack now, and from my tests everything is working fine.