Looking for recommendations for a game to play

ayetien

I am looking for recommendations for an adult game to play.

What I want to see is a game (or mod for a game) where the (female) player character can be nude and people react to it.

I don't care much at all for the sexual parts. I know there are a lot of LL mods for Skyrim which make the player nude and impose consequences, but most of the consequences involve the player being raped. What I'm looking for is a middle ground between occasional comments and constantly drowning in sex.

I do like ENF stuff. Seeing the player character react is always nice.

The seemingly discontinued Skyrim mod "Get Stripped Again" is a good example of what I'm looking for, though it's rather shorter than what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping for something which lasts a while longer and involves the player character being nude for long stretches.

"A Dance With Rogues" for Neverwinter Nights is a nice example of a module where the world reacts to the player character being nude (at least Part 1 is). The player character will often be rendered nude in that mod, but it's not quite enough for my tastes. Some who know the module might rightly point out that the player character is often stripped, but typically those do not last terribly long, and the writing of the module typically encourages the player to get dressed. In my ideal game/mod, there would be more circumstances forcing and incentivizing the player character to be nude.

And, again, I am not too crazy about the actual sexual content. The nudity is more interesting to me.

Thank you.

Archived