An Offer for Voiceover Work

In a world as bright and vivid as Skyrim, sound fills the air. The chirping of birds, the rush of the river, the roaring of stubborn dragons taunting you in the air and the the rattling, rasping, leathery cries of the risen dead just to name a few. What of your NPCs? Your companions? Such that you've worked on so hard to great effect. Do they have a voice? If not, I may be of assistance.

As a dude fairly engrossed with the work that's done here, I decided I wanted to contribute. But my art skills are close to non-existent, my modding skills even less so and I have no idea what to do with my knack for music, so I wish to offer my voice to people who need voiced bits for characters in their mods. I'm not entirely sure how to go about putting up a sample, but if you have any suggestions I'd be more than happy to hear it.

If no one here needs you, there are modders on Skyrim Nexus looking for voice actors. Just look at some of the Quest mods, or companion mods. Some of them are outstanding mods as they are, yet lack that 'voice'...and in all fairness to the modders, they'll sometimes say as much in the description of the mod. "A nice mod, but I'm looking for voice actors".

So that would be my suggestion. :-) I'm certain someone there would be more than happy to have a voice actor offering their services.

Archived