Kasumi Hair + Armors from her Follower Mod

Hello, there is a follower mod from the Dead or Alive character Kasumi and I would really like to wear these armors preferable for the unpb body and have the hair she has. I couldnt fine a hair mod which looks like hers so if anyone knows one message me pls. I think the mod contains everything needed (meshes/textures). I would actually do it by myself if someone could sort of teach me how to do this as I want to get started with modding but I have no idea where to start. Sorry for requesting this here on the Oldrim forum aswell as I play the Special Edition but I think more people here will see this and can help me. If its not allowed im sorry.

Hello, there is a follower mod from the Dead or Alive character Kasumi and I would really like to wear these armors preferable for the unpb body and have the hair she has. I couldnt fine a hair mod which looks like hers so if anyone knows one message me pls. I think the mod contains everything needed (meshes/textures). I would actually do it by myself if someone could sort of teach me how to do this as I want to get started with modding but I have no idea where to start. Sorry for requesting this here on the Oldrim forum aswell as I play the Special Edition but I think more people here will see this and can help me. If its not allowed im sorry.

Well you can just take the armor from her and try them on and see if they look ok.

You can get the name of the armor and type help followed by the armor name in the console to get the item ID to create the item in game with player.additem.

You can also open up the follower mod with Xedit and look at where the armor and armor addon settings point to as far as textures and nif files go,  you can duplicate these settings in the CK or change them with Xedit.

To adjust for body shapes you will need to learn how to use outfit studio... there are various tutorials around the net as well as youtube on this.

This one is for SSE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H_9Vrdjn6Q

Thanks for your answer I will look at this video but first what you mean with "You can also open up the follower mod with Xedit and look at where the armor and armor addon settings point to as far as textures and nif files go,  you can duplicate these settings in the CK or change them with Xedit." And what do I need to do to make this armor I made craftable but as a standalone version sort of without this mod included so I also have to creat a esp or something for this dont I? Btw I dont know how to take the armors from her. There is an option in the dialogues to tell her which armor to wear and another option to trade items with her but the armors arent there.

You can gte the mod here:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28430222.html

The followers are summoned with a ring.

They are all playable with the same assets that are used to create them.

UNP/UUNP based setup cannot use their armor though as they are built on CBBE base.

The UNP option is only changing their body/hands texure, nnot the one used along with armor so you need to equipe them suitably. 

Kasumi can be used without issue as her skin does not show under the outfit. Same for few others. 

Archived