Breast, Belly and Butt Jiggle (simple physics)

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Ikeobob11 said:

Hello all,

I'm having a small problem with the mod. The belly physics is misbehaving and keeps making it look like some females have swallowed their shoes :smiley: which is funny but it is getting on my nerves. Does anyone have any suggestions to correct it? 

20171218210455_1.jpg

You have to adjust your load configure stats. I had a similar problem and made sure the configure stats where adjusted accordingly. Also if you have papyrus in your load order. Make sure CBP is installed after papyrus util and if MO2 that it's above papyrus in the load order. 

6 hours ago, Rasafim said:

I've installed CBP for myself just yesterday lmao I know....if you wanna set up your physics properly I recoomend checkin these presets over here :tongue:

Happy bouncy bouncy :blush:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207?tab=forum

Now if we could just get cloaks and hair... But HydrogensaysHDT might be bring SMP over to Skyrim SE. Excited, but not excited enough. 

Kinda new to all this modding, I got the CBP to work with my own character but can't for the life of me get it to work with the npc's. Anyone else have this issue or have I done something wrong?

Edit: Found out that its only some npc's that are not effected. Still strange it works on some and not all

I assume they are from a mod.

They probably have custom meshes that don't have weights.

all female characters use a single mesh, but mods can supply there own and  a lot of follower mods do, if they didn't build the body and the supplied clothes with physics they won't work.

Otherwise the issue is likely the clothes not having physics.

Default skyrim models don't have weights for bounce, they have to be rebuilt with physics (BBP TBBP or HDT it doesn't matter), the newer CBBE includes replacements for all the vanilla armor with physics, but you'll have to batch rebuild them.

Is anyone running CBP on the newly released MO2? I had been using NMM and had it working flawlessly, but I made the switch yesterday. Everything else in my load order is working smoothly, and it looks normal if I turn off CBP. I have sorted everything with LOOT. My MO priority order is: XP32>FNIS>FNIS Physics(overwrite mod)>CBBE>CBBE Physics (bodyslide preset)>CBP.

edit: fixed, turns out I installed everything too quickly and had realistic ragdoll full install (should be creature only) overriding XP32. 

image.png.1b1cdba6f7eb16161e7eb1b2b019139a.png

• 2 years later...