[Request] Magic HandEffect

There's a caption at the bottom of the pictures and there is an URL in that caption. It takes you to Navcafe, which looks like a site you have to register before you can use (I didn't). 

Not the best translations, but you can use the translate button on your browser to help you navigate these sites. 

There's a caption at the bottom of the pictures and there is an URL in that caption. It takes you to Navcafe, which looks like a site you have to register before you can use (I didn't). 

Not the best translations, but you can use the translate button on your browser to help you navigate these sites.

Yeah i tried applying for it was able to use chrome to translate, then got in to naver, but then there's another login saying i have to join the cafe, idk why they make it so difficult for simple mods, but I've tried all i could and the second set of log in isn't translated so i cant get in.

I'm pretty sure you have more chance to get help with this one here

Thank you, I'll try this out

Archived