Immersive Sexiness: Skin Variety & Limited Sexy Apparel

I posted about this in the general megathread, but I think I might've misunderstood its purpose (given that this entire subforum is built around doing its ostensible purpose), so thought I'd post this here as its own thread. 

Is there a mod that offers a variety of different skins like Unique NPCs - An Overhaul of the Commonwealth by Thirdstorm on Nexus ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21248/?%20 ), but without the dramatic changes in body shape and with customization in terms of what skins are used? The screencaps from his mod make it seem like a bunch of stick-thin NPCs tend to be the typical result of the randomization, and I'd also like to be a bit more selective in terms of what textures are used (a variety of pubic hair/levels of dirt would be nice, but seeing the same tattoos or tattoos that seem out of place over-and-over would be a bit annoying).

I'd love it if there was already something along these lines out there, but if not, I was thinking that the ideal solution would be to just use the skins from the NUCLEAR nude mod by Zentience (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1608/?) and the skins included in CBBE. I'd be happy to share what I produce with the community if someone could tell me how to do it, though (and include any other similar textures)! 

On a similar note, is there a mod that adds a limited amount of skimpy clothing to NPCs? I'd like to see a bit of nudity, but it's more appealing when it's not overwhelming. There was a great mod for New Vegas that struck a good balance between flashing skin and 'normal' clothing, but I didn't see anything similar for FO4. 

Thanks! 

Archived