F3: Starcraft Adjutant [0.1b]

Triratna

Adjutant23-46_SC2-WoL_Story1.jpg

"Adjutant 23-46... online... system recording... N-N-New Gettysberg Defense Initiative... S-S-Submit a-access codes."

This mod replace PMPA (Prototype Medic Power Armor_) Sergeant into confederate adjutants from world of Starcraft. Any armor or Equipment mods that uses PMPA scripting will be directly affected by this mod upon installations. If not, you will have to add PMPA script manually Via GECK.

IMPORTANT: For previous downloader, Please clean uninstall the mod with the mod uninstaller and reinstall it again.

Thanks.

---------

@brigade:

New vegas, sure. But i haven't got NV ultimate edition copy yet. So i can't import them right now. To be honest, i don't know if i can buy copy any time soon.

IMPORTANT: For previous downloader' date=' Please clean uninstall the mod with the mod uninstaller and reinstall it again.

Thanks.

---------

@brigade:

New vegas, sure. But i haven't got NV ultimate edition copy yet. So i can't import them right now. To be honest, i don't know if i can buy copy any time soon.

[/quote']

And unfortunately my steam wallet is empty, so your estimate stands. I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble to keep me posted?

I was under the impression that this mod added new models and textures, which is why I asked about porting. Now that I know this mod only changes the armors dialogue, I'm pretty sure I know how it could be implemented. Old World Blues adds a very similar set of armor to New Vegas. Thank you for your time.

Archived