(REQUEST) Sex Animation Trigger

So after a painful install, since this was my first time using a sex mod from SexLab, and i had no idea where to begin with since required mods and all were all just thrown around, and they required more, etc, i somehow managed to install everything perfectly on my first attempt. No FNIS errors, no MMC errors, everything enabled and registered. 

But i had no mod to trigger the sex animations. I downloaded one, and though it did add dialogue options, it would'nt activate the animations.

I would like to request a mod that does that, and is, preferably, updated. I'm not looking for mods that add quests or crafting or specific instances or combat stances or anything that complicated. I just wanna talk to a NPC and fuck her. If there's a little roleplaying, cool.

I would very much appreciate any help. I tried googling it, but apparently all the threads about this contained outdated mods or complicated steps.

Archived