New sexlab setup / noob questions

So i have been using sexlab in the past but i always had some problems. Now im gonna try again and have few questions to you guys. My game was always pretty unstable but i got this LOOT now so ill see how this goes. But are there any mods in particular that are bugging the game a lot ? I think that hunterborn and pregnancy/children mods was really bugging my save so im not using it anymore and it works better. Also, I never was able to make animals rape work, i have defeat, are there any other mods that can help? And yes i know how FNIS works and that doesn't seem to be a problem. What are best mods for rape, slaves, drugging bitches/addiction ,pimping and shit? But also just casual romancing npc's. And I could use some sexy underwear/lingerie mods, but i always have problems with drastic change in skin color when using these, what can i do about it? Lastly, are there any mods you guys would recommend ?

PS.Sorry if my english is hard to understand. Just ask and i'll explain.

Archived