First Model for Skyrim, BDSM Bikini CBBE

Soulslayerzx

So this is my first model I made for Skyrim, 2nd if counting all my Blender Models which was a snowman as my first, but yea.. I don't know where everything is, so I just made a uv sheet of a solid texture with some dragonborn language on it.

102qc1z.jpg

It's like a BDSM swim suit, bikini whatever the hell it is, and that picture was taken in Blender, I will improve some things and maybe get a better texture for it, but it'd be great if there was a way to color code certain parts in blender so I could color them in photoshop.

I think it looks more smooth with plain color.

rldtoy.jpg

So this is my first model I made for Skyrim' date=' 2nd if counting all my Blender Models which was a snowman as my first, but yea.. I don't know where everything is, so I just made a uv sheet of a solid texture with some dragonborn language on it.

It's like a BDSM swim suit, bikini whatever the hell it is, and that picture was taken in Blender, I will improve some things and maybe get a better texture for it, but it'd be great if there was a way to color code certain parts in blender so I could color them in photoshop.

I think it looks more smooth with plain color.

rldtoy.jpg

if i remember right Blender had an option to Mirror which makes 2nd half of armor 100% like other side. so it's easier ti concentrate on one side of body, when done press mirror or how was it called and it will look like full simetrical armor.

Lol. I didn't want it to look symmetrical so it'd look more natural, but I guess most people like thing symmetrical. Yea, it's an effect thing modifier I think. Just like the smooth effect I used on my vampire lord. But yea, So do you know how people texture all that stuff or do they just overlay and edit over existing things? I doubt they textured pixel by pixel.

Lol. I didn't want it to look symmetrical so it'd look more natural' date=' but I guess most people like thing symmetrical. Yea, it's an effect thing modifier I think. Just like the smooth effect I used on my vampire lord. But yea, So do you know how people texture all that stuff or do they just overlay and edit over existing things? I doubt they textured pixel by pixel.

[/quote']

since i havent started to make my own armor yet, only weapons so far i cant excatly tell what program is used for armor but for weapons i used Mudbox. good program actually. heard that Zbrush is good too but havent worked with it tho it's in my pc lol

Archived