How to replace body for Dead or Alive Follower Mod

hdtuser7

Unlike other follower mods, with DOA Followers (http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28430222.html) there are no body mesh files to replace by the design I've selected from 

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy ​

(http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/)

Using race menu to edit my desired DOA npc was taking forever, so I would like to alter her body as I've done with other characters by overwriting the necessary .nifs/textures in the correct folder.

See missing folder contents below

Here are the files I would normally copy to apply the skin chosen from All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

post-1747449-0-85105500-1506291218_thumb.png

Unfortunately, the folders containing nif files associated with Dead or Alive followers have no body parts, so that leaves me confused as to how their skin meshes/textures can be changed if there is nothing to overwrite. 

As you can see from the screenshots below, there are face/head .nifs yet nothing related to body/limbs in the DOA character meshes directory.

post-1747449-0-64364800-1506291549_thumb.png

post-1747449-0-01361100-1506291679_thumb.png

There are torso textures in the following folders, but they seem to be designed exclusively for the DOA women.

As expected, I got unsightly results when substituting them with the body of my other followers...

post-1747449-0-68680900-1506293267_thumb.png

post-1747449-0-77276100-1506293308_thumb.png

I would greatly appreciate it if someone knew how change skin for these characters without issues.

Thanks for your time.

As far as I am aware the mod uses default female body shape character assets\femalebody_0/_1. I don't have it installed any more, but the UNP texture pack makes it compatible with UNP-type body shapes and the textures are changeable - however you will get neck seams if you change the texture as the head textures are defined separately from the body/hands.

The one thing you could do is load up the races in Racemenu and create a playable character, then export face data and head nifs and create a normal follower mod. From what I remember the races are indeed playable, what I am unsure of is whether the morphs are compatible with the position of vanilla assets.

Archived