Problem with CKII mods

Greetings comrades!

I have found myself in quite the predicament. I use CKII 2.7.2 and "testet" some mods if you like to say so for example "Dark World: Reborn 1.54". My problem is EVEN after unzipping unrar whatever, and placing the mod in user/documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod is no mod shown in the game menu :angry: ...well I do think it´s maybe a codec problem, but than again I found no information that other users had the same problem as well (with codecs as cause). [the mod. file]

I use win7, the game works fine without mods.

I hope someone is able to reveal the truth so I can as well utilize some mods.  :D

For mods to show up you should place both mod folder and accompanying .mod file in the 'mod' folder. If you suspect your unarchiver, try some mod that comes in plain ZIP archive (instead of RAR or 7Z). This might help you pinpoint the problem - whether it's a failed extraction or something else.

Holy father....the problem was the file was called vlc media player file mod file as vlc was automatic standart viewer...dunno why...well i just used notepad as standart and voila mod. file everything works fine. :D

Archived