White Skin & Hair

The hair is possible - the base colour for Skyrim hair is a shade of blond, so to make it white you need a very light touch of colour between blue and green. There's a mod on the Nexus that makes the base white, but only for KS Hair.

The skin has a similar issue, but that's easily done by opening the textures and adjusting the saturation and brightness. GIMP needs a plugin to do this, but it works well.

I forgot to mention that I do use KS Hairdos - HDT Physics for most of my female characters hair.  I can somewhat get the hair white with the Racemenu but the hair color is too bright.  When trying to get the skin to white in color using the RaceMenu the best I can get is the skin greyish-white.

i just recently made my own edits to the textures of the HDT KS Hairdos so that i could have white hair for my own character. i dunno if i'm allowed to upload the retexture pack for that here so i can share with you. i did all the styles. It's fairly easy if you know how to do photoshop or anything, so you could do it yourself (and maybe you have by now).

I wish I know how to use photoshop.

I am using the Leyenda Skin and have managed to get one character which is a female dark elf to have white skin with this mod.  How do I get more of my characters to have white skin with this mod instead of just very pale skin?  The characters I can get close to having white skin look too bright around the face and the breasts.

• 3 months later...

What I did to make my snow elf character (white skin, white hair)

For the Hair:

I use KS hairdo's HDT and found that the underlying texture was too yellow. However, the non-HDT version is more of a grey undertone. This is what I did to fix it:

Step 1: Download both KS Hairdos, and the HDT version (you can delete the non-HDT one later on, don't worry)

Step 2: Go to the textures section in your data folder, and from there click the ks hairdos folder (both HDT and regular with be here)

Step 3: Copy the textures from the non-HDT version of the hair you want (Say the hairstyle Moonlight, for example), into the HDT folder. This will overwrite the textures of the hairstyle, but will keep the HDT portion of it. 

Step 4: Do this for as many hairs as you want, and if you want, you can delete the non-HDT version later on.

I should mention that the hairstyles have to be the same name, otherwise the hair will have bits missing (DO NOT CHANGE ANTO 97, the non-HDT changed the name to 92 and for some reason that broke it when trying this method)

For the Skin:

You're gonna want Racemenu/ECE whatever character creation mod you use. For skin texture, I use either Fair Skin Complexion or the "pale" version of Unslaad - Skin Textures from the Nexus (this will give your character a freckle effect)

Step 1: Download one of the above, or whatever your preferred skin texture is.

Step 2: Go to the skin colour slider, click the "choose colour slider" (or whatever it's called) option

Step 3: Go to the Dark Blue section of the slider, and move the slider from the "white" section closer to the blue slowly until you get your desired result.

Step 4: (I did this for my character because I thought her face looked too "washed out") Go to the Face section and click "nose colour" and change it to a pale red (you can do this for other parts of the face as seen fit)

Another note should be made that if you have an ENB with a higher bloom effect, it could make your character's skin seem more saturated if it's pale (I use the built in version of the Vivid Weathers ENB and set the bloom and saturation to High)

Archived