[WIP] Chains of Pain Armor

tattooedillusions

This is very much a work in progress for my first original mod "Chains of Pain Armor" that will be exclusive here at LL. The title is temporary for now, see what happens by the time I'm done with it. It isn't much at all right now, just the piercings. I still need to get some chains involved and couple of hooks if I can ever figure that out. Debating on whether the chains should be gold or change it up a little and make them chrome-ish. The glasses, neck wear and septum piercing aren't mine and aren't a part of the mod I'm working on just to throw that out there.

When I'm actually done with this, don't worry, it won't be SKINNY6 only. I plan to convert it to other body types as well including either Cali or Berry or both and BNB Curve. This armor will have movement also. Gotta have movement!

I leave you with a couple of screens:

post-17451-13597877702351_thumb.jpgpost-17451-13597877703011_thumb.jpg

i like the look of it so far and out of curiosity what did you plan on making the dt for it wondering because i always find it funny how some skimpy armors are the dt that you would expect like 1 or non but then others are put up to 15 to 30 so they would be useful.

i like the look of it so far and out of curiosity what did you plan on making the dt for it wondering because i always find it funny how some skimpy armors are the dt that you would expect like 1 or non but then others are put up to 15 to 30 so they would be useful.

Hey Wampa thanks a lot for checking it out and for the feedback. Not quite sure on the DT yet. I still have a lot to do on it yet. I really haven't touched it since the post due to working on something else at the time that's a little easier for someone who's new to blender. I will get back on this soon though and will post screens of the progress and when it's done and ready I will probably ask people what they think the DT should be for it and go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

These look very promising' date=' and quite lovely.

Kinky as hell too.

[/quote']

Hey dude been a while. Ya like that huh? ha ha. I haven't even touched it since I posted those pics. I'm working on just a little mash-up right now taking bits and pieces from some of the menacing armors in the game and throwing in skulls with it. Just trying to get a little better with blender before I jump more into "Chains...". The mash-up is using Kendo's new Berry D body which I guess is open resource from what he put in the disclaimer. I think I started getting ahead of myself when I started "Chains". My plan is to incorporate of course chains. Those piercings are placed the way they are for a reason ha ha. Hooks will be involved to if I can figure out a good way to make them.

Archived