[RPG MAKER MV] Solvalley School (+Demo 0.3)

tk8000

Hey guys! I am creating this game in rpg maker MV with Honey Select generated art. It's a Dating SIM with RPG elements:

SOLVALLEY SCHOOL

In this game you control Alex, an ugly and stupid student from Solvalley School. Your goal is to fuck as many girls as possible and for this you will need to study, earn money, work out in the gym, among other things.

The sequence of figures below shows how the game works (click to enlarge). You walk around Solvalley after class looking for the girls. Every girl has her requirements and interests, so it's good to be aware of what each one wants if you want to have a chance with her.

In the case of the image below, Lucy, the teacher's daughter, offers private lessons. The player has several alternatives to earn money and pay for classes (working, playing the lottery, investing money in the bank, etc.). The key is to collect money to pay for lessons. The more intimacy Alex has with the girl, the hotter the scene gets.

th_858954873_pic1_123_142lo.jpg th_589552602_pic2_123_179lo.jpg th_589555175_pic3_123_50lo.jpg

NEW 0.3 VERSION

Downloads links here:

The demo is free (just like the whole game will also be) and is also available on my Patreon page:

THE GIRLS

The final version will have at least 6 main girls, plus several other secondary ones. The main ones will have more elaborate stories, but my goal is that practically all of them have their special events and their own endings.

I'm going to introduce some of the girls here, as I go about making the game, I'll put more information.

LUCY

th_192401407_CHARA_Lucy_123_1172lo.JPG
(click to enlarge)

Lucy is the daughter of Professor Anna and also student of Solvalley School. Her dream is to become a teacher as her mother. Despite being in a previous series that Alex, she already knows more than him, so she offers private lessons for him.

Lucy is not a slut like most schoolgirls from Solvalley. She's never dated, and she's still a virgin. Of course, the player can change this story ...

th_193124734_LUCY3_123_435lo.JPG th_193122756_LUCY2_123_572lo.JPG th_193118373_LUCY1_123_444lo.JPG

LARA

th_192398634_CHARA_Lara_123_227lo.JPG
(click to enlarge)

Lara is Alex's older sister. She studies at the university in the nearby city, which prevents her and Alex from seeing much. Previously, the two had an incestuous case that caused the expulsion of Alex from home.

Lara is an uncontrollable nymphomaniac and is in love with her brother. The two made a pact never to have romantic involvements again. Needless to say, this pact will not last long ...

th_193114844_lara3_123_749lo.JPG th_193111150_LARA2_123_380lo.JPG th_193109793_LARA1_123_1005lo.JPG

ANNA

th_192396574_CHARA_Anna_123_156lo.JPG
(Click to enlarge)

Lucy's mother, it's teacher in Solvalley School. She taught Alex the year before and did not like the boy very much.

Anna was married to a wealthy man and is now divorced. In these two years of divorce, she did not get sexually involved with anyone else. Despite the serious and stricty appearance, Anna is a needy woman looking for a man to satisfy her.

th_193096169_ANNA1_123_344lo.JPG th_193099940_ANNA2_123_395lo.JPG th_193102828_ANNA3_123_97lo.JPG

Soon I'll write a description of other girls.

SOME SCREENSHOTS

th_590228241_AB_cena_0020zk_123_245lo.jp th_985869935_image3_123_168lo.jpg th_590221703_AB_cena_0013zzzs_123_592lo. th_589558991_pic4_123_84lo.jpg th_985950739_image19_123_353lo.jpg th_985923364_image14_123_125lo.jpg th_985871178_image4_123_216lo.jpg th_985918345_image13_123_563lo.jpg th_798593349_image15_123_588lo.jpg th_590220715_AB_cena_0011zf_123_548lo.jp

I enjoyed the game, very nice graphics. The only minor issue is when two (or more) bodies interact they may cut into each other. Still, with the great artwork and smooth movements it is not a major issue.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try to pay more attention to this. To create the animations I'm using a game called Honey Select / Studio, and this type of problem is recurring in it. To avoid this, I'll try to be more careful when positioning the game camera. That way I can, at least, hide this problem.

Thank you.

This is a very good start.

The main character being THAT ugly is a slight negative but not much so. The huge penis is a disappointing trope that I am tired of. The incest bores me!  Onto the good!!!! The two best friends who kind of compete for you was an AMAZING story choice, and I like that you have to pick one. I also thought the pace was fine, you didn't have TOOO much sexy stuff early on but it quickly built, and now you sort of have a reputation and the sex is only getting more frequent. I also like that you have different shapes for women, while the top end is a little to exaggerated for my taste but that will please others, while some of teenagers are still exagerated at D cups, I saw one that only looked like she had a B cup. Props on not using the same shape! 

Overall this is a very good opening start. I wish others would get this foundation first before posting here and begging for money. You deserve support for your work!

EDIT: WTF is with the green guy... Super confusing. Why is he green?

This is a very good start.

The main character being THAT ugly is a slight negative but not much so. The huge penis is a disappointing trope that I am tired of. The incest bores me!  Onto the good!!!! The two best friends who kind of compete for you was an AMAZING story choice, and I like that you have to pick one. I also thought the pace was fine, you didn't have TOOO much sexy stuff early on but it quickly built, and now you sort of have a reputation and the sex is only getting more frequent. I also like that you have different shapes for women, while the top end is a little to exaggerated for my taste but that will please others, while some of teenagers are still exagerated at D cups, I saw one that only looked like she had a B cup. Props on not using the same shape! 

Overall this is a very good opening start. I wish others would get this foundation first before posting here and begging for money. You deserve support for your work!

EDIT: WTF is with the green guy... Super confusing. Why is he green?

Thanks for the feedback. About the big penis thing, I had no intention of doing this at first, but the main character was so ugly that I decided to do it as a justification for some girl to want him. My intention is to diminish the importance of this "factor" in the history of other girls. I do not want the game to be focused on this.

About the incest thing, to tell you the truth, I'm not much of a fan of this theme either. But I decided to put it anyway. Later on, when the game has more content, the story with the sister will be secondary. But of course, who likes the theme and the character will have the option to make a special end with it.

About the amount of sex, I guess I disagree with you at this point because I think there's a lot of sex for now, hehehe. I want to achieve a balance with more "innocent" stories (for example, with the character Aya I'm doing now).

About Kirk, the green guy, when I edited the character at Honey Select, I ended up saving unintentionally with green skin. As he was not going to appear much, I decided to keep anyway as a way to make the game less serious. Within the game's history, it is green because of radioactive contamination.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. This kind of feedback is very important to me. I'll try to keep what you said in mind to make the game more interesting.

Was wondering after day 50 the game currently ends ?? if so will you open up the game in later version so you can continue play after everything been done ??

Hello. My initial intention was to make the game end on the day 50th, the player choose some of the girls he developed relationship to see the end, and then give the option of a New Game +.

But now I'm more inclined to let the game roll endlessly. The problem with this option is that the whole thing of character development loses its meaning (since the player will have infinite time, he could simply raise all statuses then go get all the girls).

Most likely I'll make two game modes. The first will be the "normal" game, with 50 days. This mode would be for those who find it more interesting to make meaningful decisions (for example, sacrifice "strength" status to become smarter and have a chance with girls who value it).

The second option would be the "endless". A more uncompromising game mode where the player can stay as long as he wants trying to make 100% of the events. This mode would be more appropriate for those who like to see the story and do not care much for the gameplay. 

I think this is the best solution. If anyone has a better idea, just say!

See you!

Wow, that is some good work for a first release! I hope other developers learn a lesson here and start providing some real content with their first release. As the saying goes, you only get one chance for a first impression.

For your game mode idea, it seems to me that there would be greater replayability to the game if there was a set ending date, with multiple endings. Then players can play the game again to find other endings. Of course that would mean a non-linear story with different content for each path.

I ran out of things to do by day 40, but didn't find a scene with the four-way with Lucy, Melania, and is that Anna as the third girl? How do I find that scene?

Finally, an unimportant question. What led to the decision to use RPG Maker as your game platform? It really plays more like a visual novel so I can't help but think Ren'py may have been more appropriate.

Wow, that is some good work for a first release! I hope other developers learn a lesson here and start providing some real content with their first release. As the saying goes, you only get one chance for a first impression.

For your game mode idea, it seems to me that there would be greater replayability to the game if there was a set ending date, with multiple endings. Then players can play the game again to find other endings. Of course that would mean a non-linear story with different content for each path.

I ran out of things to do by day 40, but didn't find a scene with the four-way with Lucy, Melania, and is that Anna as the third girl? How do I find that scene?

Finally, an unimportant question. What led to the decision to use RPG Maker as your game platform? It really plays more like a visual novel so I can't help but think Ren'py may have been more appropriate.

Hey. This scene will be available in the next demo. I've already made it available to patrons, as a way of thanking those who are collaborating, but it will appear "officially" in demo 0.2.

About RPG Maker: when I started to produce the game, I thought to make a more RPG style game where the player walked around the city and interacted with the NPCs in the scenario. But as I began to create the first scenes, I decided to change the style. Some friends of mine commented on Renpy, but since I already know how to use RPG Maker, and I had already done the core of the game, I decided to keep it that way.

In the future I intend to do something in Renpy, but I'm going to focus on Solvalley now.

Oh, and I'm also working to increase the RPG elements. For example, I'm putting random events and NPCs on the map to encourage the player to explore locations. I'm adding options in all the scenes as well, to make the game more interactive. Depending on the responses or actions the player takes, he  gains "points" with each girl

Seeya!
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, a new version with more content is available (0.2.1): https://mega.nz/#!dvAkgYaS!eAtdGRu20-5q76nqTwZrrBLPmY5wHQTUAQ5TH2fAOTQ

I'm still in the phase of adding content. I tried to improve some old scenes by putting better images and more choice, but for the time being there were few changes. The biggest difference in the current version is that now the game has an end available and about 13 new scenes.

I intend to improve the quality of the game as a whole in the next version (0.3). There is a lot to be improved, from English to the quality of the images and events. There's no shortage of work! Seeya!

Thanks for adding the freeplay mode. even though it says demo it remarkable that you are able to add so much stuff in these 2 updates. it feels like full game already. Keep up the good work.

btw on patreon you mentioned about a character named Tatiana i have not seen her yet where to find her ?? or is she not in 0.2 yet ??

Thanks for adding the freeplay mode. even though it says demo it remarkable that you are able to add so much stuff in these 2 updates. it feels like full game already. Keep up the good work.

btw on patreon you mentioned about a character named Tatiana i have not seen her yet where to find her ?? or is she not in 0.2 yet ??

She is a "secret" character who appears in the library when you study at least 3 times over there.

In the current version 0.2, there is a bug in which her event keeps repeating endlessly after the first time in the library, but there is a patch on patreon page available. Bye!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering how are things progressing now ??

I think i found a similar types of games like the one you use:

Corruption: https://www.patreon.com/mrc

But yours have one thing they don't have good animations. I hope you continue adding more to his game.

Hi!

This guy is using Honey Select to make the models and scenes, like me. But he makes a lot more money, lol!

I put in my Patreon the advances that I make in the game. You can see there (I do not block the posts, so it does not need to be patron to see):

I'm adding more scenes, improving some old images and texts and giving more choice to the player (especially in scenes involving more than one male character. My goal is that the player does not need to share girls If he does not want).

I also created a little game in Renpy with some Solvalley School characters. It's a simple game, but it has plenty of pictures and videos. See in my Patreon (you can download even without being patron).

Bye!

Your game needs higher tiers. if you look at his page: he has 5 / 10 / 25 etc as tiers that why he is making so much even though his game has far less content then you currently have.

Right now your only have 1 and 3 so it will take much more patrons to have the gab filled like his game has.

Also it a good idea to look into other sites and promote your game that way more people will know about your game like discord.

Your game needs higher tiers. if you look at his page: he has 5 / 10 / 25 etc as tiers that why he is making so much even though his game has far less content then you currently have.

Right now your only have 1 and 3 so it will take much more patrons to have the gab filled like his game has.

Also it a good idea to look into other sites and promote your game that way more people will know about your game like discord.

I noticed that. I decided to put only two tiers because I did not have time to create good rewards for the biggest tiers. I do not know if these guys from Patreon offer good rewards to anyone who pays $ 10, $ 25, I suspect not lol, but I do not want to charge more without offering anything good in return.

At the moment I'm just going to try to better publicize the game to get more collaborators. I do not know this Discord, I will research this. Thanks for the tip.

Bye!
  • 1 month later...

A new version is available:

Downloads available here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/solvalley-0-3-14618407

Changes:

- 11 new scenes

- you can skip and replay scenes

- you can save in the middle of a scene (experimental)

Minor changes:

- Easier to make money

- English fixed in the prologue and in 7 other scenes 

- Some old images have been improved 

- Added the option of not sharing Lara on the beach 

- Milena does not reject Alex even if she is not chosen 

- Some bugs fixed like the lottery

Archived