Sexout Modder Support

Note!

This support thread is for modders ONLY.

This is NOT for users.

For those of you who are working on plugins and have trouble, feel free to post questions here. You can also PM if you'd rather for whatever reason.

Using the Sexout system

Starting sex between two actors:

To start sex between two actors, the following is all thats needed:

set Sexout.male to Actor1
set Sexout.female to Actor2
Actor1.CIOS SexoutBegin

The system will pick an animation for you, and use the user defined sex length. Also note that either actor can be used for the CIOS line, it doesn't matter. The only potentially confusing part is .male and .female.

Theres basically two situations:

- For initiating MxF sex, always set .male to the male actor and .female to the female actor.

- For everything else, .female is the one being penetrated, .male is doing the penetration.

Additionaly, there are a number of option commands which can be added. If these are used, they must come before the CIOS line.

set Sexout.raper to [Actor1 or Actor2]
set Sexout.duration to #
set Sexout.anim to #
set Sexout.sexType to [Vaginal or Oral or Anal]

- Raper can be set to either actor. Depending on which it is set to, different animations will be picked.

- Duration is the time in seconds that sex will last. Don't set this below 5 seconds.

- Anim can be used to specify which animation to play. Note that if you set the anim number, you should also set the sex type. If you don't, the sex type counters and related experience wont be updated.

The anim numbers can be seen in the idle animations list. Some of them have crappy descriptions next to them. Another way to find them is to get into the game and sex the sex duration very high. Then go have sex with someone. At this point you can use the comma and period keys on your keyboard to cycle through animations. When you change animations, it will tell you the animation number in the console.

- If the sex type is set, then that is the counter which will be updated as well as which gets experience. If an animation is not specified, the randomly picked animation will be limited to the type you specified.

Starting sex with a single actor:

This will cause an actor to masturbate. Please note that at the moment this is still somewhat beta code and may change.

set Sexout.female to Actor
Actor.CIOS SexoutBegin

Note that it doesn't matter what gender the actor is or if you set Sexout.male or Sexout.female. It only matters that you only set one of them.

Like before, you have optional settings too:

set Sexout.duration to #
set Sexout.anim to #

- Like before, duration is in seconds, don't use less than 5

- Same as before, animation numbers can be found in the idle animations or by cycling through them in-game with comma and period.

[/code]

A note: There are currently no masturbation animations for anything but females.

Checking actor availability

Unfortunately, GECK and NVSE don't support defining custom functions. While there are a number of things Sexout will check to make sure an actor is ready (you can see them at the top of the script 00SexoutSupervisorItemScript), there are a couple simple ones which will frequently be all thats needed.

if Actor.IsInList SexoutListBannedActor
 ; Actor cannot be used for sex
else
 ; Actor can be used for sex
endif

if Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor
 ; Actor is having sex
else
 ; Actor is not having sex
endif

The first part checks if an actor is on the banned list. A banned actor cannot have sex, the system wont allow it.

The second checks if an actor is currently having sex already. Note that you should never remove 00SexoutActor from an actor using your script. Doing so will break things.

Restricting actors from the sex system.

Please note!

This section details adding thing to FormLists. Your plugins should NEVER directly add things to the FormList using the Geck. Instead, use the provided code to add to them.

If you have NPCs which should never be used for sex, they can be added to the banned list. This way, no other plugin can use them for sex either.

To add someone to the list:

ListAddForm SexoutListBannedActor ActorRef

In addition to this, there is a 'Restricted Actor' list. This list is there to help plugins work better with each other. An actor on list this has been set by a plugin as someone important who probably shouldn't be used in sex acts. However, the sex system will still allow them to. For instance, SexoutRapers.esp will check this list and will never have someone on the list become a stalker.

To add someone to the list:

ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedActor ActorRef

Lastly, lets say you have a cell where sex just shouldn't occur in. You can add your cell to the 'Restricted Cell' list. This will let other plugins know they shouldn't operate when the player is in that cell. However, the sex system will still work and allow it. SexoutRapers adds Gomorrah to the restricted cell list to let other plugins know its a poor location for adding sex actions since the player is prostituting there.

Add to the restricted cell list:

ListAddForm SexoutListRestrictedCell CellRef

Checking the state of a sex act

As noted earlier, you can check if someone is having sex with the following command:

if Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor
 ; Actor is having sex
else
 ; Actor is not having sex
endif

You can also query some other things about the sex actor:

if Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutRapee
 ; Actor is being raped
else
 ; Actor is not being raped
endif

if Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutRaper
 ; Actor is raping someone
else
 ; Actor is not raping someone
endif

if Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutFucking
 ; Actor is actively engaged in sex
else
 ; Actor is not longer engaged in sex, see next
endif

if Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutRecovering
 ; Actor is recovering from sex
else
 ; Actor is not recovering from sex
endif

Note, this is not 100% perfect. Is someone is raped, they will be recovering longer than this will last

short stage
set stage to Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutAnimStage
if stage == 1
 ; Early sex stage
elseif stage == 2
 ; Close to end of sex
elseif stage == 3
 ; Recovering
endif

Note, this is likely to change to have another stage or two added between 1 and 2.

short anim
set anim to Actor.GetItemCount 00SexoutAnim

This will tell you the current number of the animation being played (it can change during sex)

Canceling an in-progress sex act

Simple.

Actor.AddItem 00SexoutCancel 1 1

This can be added to either actor. It will instantly halt an in-progress sex act. No sexual exp will be granted, no STDs will be spread, no limb damage will be taken.

Checking sex statistics and characteristics

These are variables which can be checked to get statistics. You shouldn't change them. They can be used like this:

short timesRaped
set timesRaped to Sexout.numRaped
if timesRaped == 10
 ; Player has been raped 10 times, do something
endif

Sexout.numSex

This is the total number of times the player has had sex

Sexout.numRaped

This is the number of times the player has been raped

Sexout.caughtSTD

This is the number of times an STD has been caught by the player

Sexout.spreadSTD

This is the number of times the player has spread STDs to other people

Sexout.usedCondoms

This is the number of condoms the player has used

Sexout.sexyness

This is the sexiness (computed based on armor) of the player. Yes, it is spelled incorrectly. Arg.

Sexout.lewdness

This is the lewdness value set by the user. Can be used to help adjust frequencies of things, or whatever you want. Has no built in purpose.

Sexout.frequency

This is the average number of times per ingame day the player has had sex.

Sexout.numVaginal

This is the number of times the player has had vaginal sex

Sexout.numAnal

This is the number of times the player has had anal sex

Sexout.numOral

This is the number of times the player has had oral sex

Sexout.sexLevel

This is the players sex skill level

Sexout.sexExp

This is how much experience the player has. 2 skill is granted for consensual sex, 1 for non-consensual. May change that.

Sexout.expLevel

This is how much experience the player needs to level up. Level points are powers of 2, starting at 4.

Sexout.expVag

How much vaginal experience the player has.

Sexout.expOral

How much oral experience the player has

Sexout.expAnal

How much anal experience the player has.

A note about these last three counters. Whenever the player has sex, sexExp is updated as described above. If the system can figure out if it was vaginal, anal, or oral, it will also update their exp counters with the same value. This allows comparing experience between the three beyond just the count value. However, sexLevel is only based on sexExp.

Using the player leashing system

This is only for leashing the player to some NPC. It does nothing else and is only here as a resource to other mods.

set Sexout.master to NPC_REF
set Sexout.enslaved to player
player.CIOS SexoutEnslave

While it may look like it was intended for this to be used to enslave more than just the player (it was), it doesn't. Currently I don't plan on expanding it to. If you're making an enslavement mod, you'll have to do that part yourself.

This does nothing but the bare minimum. It prevents the player from being more than about 600 units away and equips a slave collar on them. In the future that may become adjustable. When the player is more than 600 away, the controls will be taken over and they will be walked back to their master and have controls restored.

Anything else is the responsibility of the mod. Things like removing their inventory must be done before calling this (or be careful not to remove the slave collar). Preventing menu use must be done separately.

The player's master may be retrieved from this variable:

SexoutPSlave.master

You can query the player's enslavement status with this:

if SexoutPSlave.isEnslaved
 ; Player is leashed
else
 ; Player is not leashed
endif

Additionally, both the player and master are added to the restricted actors list. I might remove this in the future though.

Lastly, to remove the player from the leashing system:

player.CIOS SexoutFreeSlave

Important Bugs

This mostly relates to the banned and restricted lists. NVSE adds a number of functions to FormLists, including the ability to remove things from them. However, I have recently discovered what seems to be a bug in their code.

Basically, if you remove something from a FormList, you cannot add anything to it afterward until it has been emptied.

For ex:

ListAddForm FL 1

ListAddForm FL 2

ListAddForm FL 3

ListAddForm FL 4

ListRemoveForm FL 3

ListAddForm FL 5

Your resulting list will be:

The 5 is ignored. In order to add things to it again, you have to completely empty the list first. Then you can add things to it again.

I'm going to explore the bug a little more and if I can properly replicate this bug easily, I will inform the NVSE crew and hopefully they can get it fixed.

Until then, don't remove things from the Banned and Restriced Actor lists.

If you really need to do so, you have to duplicate the formlist, empty the original, and then repopulate it from the duplicate. See the top of the BookScript in SexoutProstitutes for an example of how to do this (I had to do it when I added the ability to register prostitute armors).

Animation List (Courtesy of prideslayer):

* means could be used for any combo (MF, FF w strapon, MM)

x means non human

MF means M+F (probably should be * really but.. swordfighting)

F+ means MF or FF

# is the anim # to use.

These are all guesses based on looking at the anims one at a time, with a single NPC making motions with no partner.

* 1 - spoon

* 2 - standing doggy

* 3 - kneeling doggy

MF 4 - oyster (fem legs behind shoulder)

MF 5 - on back slow missionary

* 6 - reverse cowgirl

* 7 - on lap, facing, her arms around his neck

x 8 - centaur

x 9 - supermutant

x 10 - deathclaw

x 11 - dog (broken)

x 12 - ghoul (violentish legs-up missionary)

* 13 - M gives F a footie

* 14 - F rides M cowgirl

* 15 - F rids M reverse cowgirl

* 16 - ?? (mezz) (cumshot kneeling M -> F doggie?)

* 17 - Slow kneeling doggy

* 18 - Laying eat-out. M legs up at knee, F kneeling and leaning back

* 19 - Masturbation (must assign correct sex). Standing jackoff (M), or laying knees up w/ feet flat (F).

* 20 - ???

* 21 - some kind of masturbation

* 22 - Cowgirl

* 23 - [toy] Baton

* 24 - Deathclaw restrained doggy

* 25 - Dog restrained doggy

* 26 - Centaur (upside down actor)

* 27 - [toy] Pipe

* 28 - [toy] wrench

* 29 - [toy] bottle

* 30 - Kissing

* 31 - Cowgirl (two variations, fast or slow. depending on anim stage)

* 32 - Missionary, F legs up over/on M shoulders

* 33 - Doggy, 2stage for male (cumshot?)

* 34 - Laying leat-out. Looks same as 18.

F 35 - Kneeling masturbation

F 36 - Kneeling masturbation (fondling tit with other hand)

F 37 - Squatting masturbation

F 38 - Kneeling masturbation face on ground (doggy position)

F+ 39 - Kneeling eat-out. F legs crossed, pointed back up past head parallel to body

F+ 40 - Kneeling eat-out. F knees up against shoulders

F+ 41 - Kneeling eat-out. F legs start as #40, then #42 in stage 2

F+ 42 - Kneeling eat-out. F legs splayed out in air

F+ 43 - Face sit, 2 stage (leans forward -> leans back)

F+ 44 - Face sit, 1 stage, leaning forward.

F+ 45 - Eat out. F arched back 'presenting', M laying under hunched forward.

F+ 46 - Eat out. Both laying. M in 'reading a book' type pose.

F+ 47 - Eat out. F laying, feet flat knees bent. M laying on chest, legs up at knee.

F+ 48 - Eat out. Same as 47 but F legs are more relaxed/splayed

F+ 49 - Eat out. F kneeling arched back resting on forearms, M laying legs straight.

F+ 50 - Eat out. F legs back past head crossed (same as 39), M on shins diving in.

x 51 - [spore] Doggy. M slow, F shaking & restrained - RAPEISH

x 52 - [spore] looks identical to #51

x 53 - [spore] looks identical to #51

M 54 - Blowjob. M standing, F on knees.

M 55 - Blowjob. M laying, F kneeling over and stroking thigh

MF 56 - 69. M laying on back not participating. F kneeling over blowing.

F 57 - Lick. F on back legs spread, M kneeling over.

M 58 - Throating. F laying on back hands behind head, M doing 'pushups' on face.

* 59 - Doggy. F presenting, face in ground. M 'crab humping'

* 60 - Sitting. F bouncing on M

MF 61 - Missionary. M hands on chest. F legs splayed.

MF 62 - Missionary. M hands on ground by F head, F legs up, knees bent

* 63 - Cowgirl. M legs straight, hands on waist of F. F leaning hands on ground.

* 64 - Cowgirl (rev). F back arched, tits out, hands behind on chest of M.

* 65 - Doggy. M leaning over, hands wrapped arond F waist. F arm up around M neck.

* 66 - Doggy. (looks like it might be broken)

* 67 - Doggy. F laying face down on ground legs straight.

* 68 - Rockstar doggy. M in lunge position.

* 69 - Standing missionary. F on one leg hands over head. M has one arm around.

* 70 - Missionary. F legs straight up, ankles crossed, arms splayed out on ground.

* 71 - Cowgirl. M feet flat, knees up. F leaning forward.

* 72 - Cowgirl (reverse?). M sitting up, one hand doing something.

* 73 - Missionary. F hanging under M, legs out and up. M on knees arms around F.

* 74 - Doggyspoon. F laying on side bent at waist, legs straight. Male kneeling.

* 75 - Spoon

* 76 - Missionary. F hands benhind back, legs up, knees on/over M shoulders. M hands on ground.

* 77 - Missionary. F hands behind back, legs up, parting at knees. M hands on hammies.

For now, thats all I can think of to put here.

For a downloadable version, see rikuth's pdf version, in post 3.

Wow' date=' this is a nice guide. do you think you could compile it into a word doc or a pdf or something so I can view it offline if/when I get a chance to poke around in sexout?

[/quote']

I can get this done if you are otherwise occupied UDLR

** NEW EDIT

Last Updated 8/22/11

In line with OP again. Still documenting new animations.

rikuth - Already whipped one up before noticing your post. However, if you want to add some decent formatting so it can be ready nicely, go for it. I'll replace the one in the OP with it, assuming you're ok with that.

adding an animation quick reference to the PDF, will update later today

*edit taking longer than expected. (one of my PCs is down so I have to test and write on same one) will get this finished as soon as I can.

@UDLR Looking through 00SexoutSupervisorItemScript it seems there is at least one anim referenced (line 173) in the female raping male section comment but not used unless female raping female (line 219) not sure why

@rikuth, nice guide. This will definitely be a help for me.

@ UDLR, for the masturbation, I was wondering as I was mucking around with it, is it possible to use an if-condition so that it doesn't matter if you're male or female, you can masturbate?

Say something like

if GetPCIsSex Male && GetPCIsSex Female
   ;execute masturbation script

That way, we don't need to set male or female in the script. Does that make any sense?

Updated PDF in Post 3 with partial animation reference, I welcome suggestions for better descriptions. Will continue updating.

*edit

I would be glad to post the esp I made to test the anims if anyone would like a quick way to check them by # in game. works with MF / FF / DF and female solo anims thus far, its what I'm doing to test the anims for the PDF reference so eventually it will have them all.

would have to edit the scripts to do it, I imagine the PrinToConsole functions will be removed or commented out once everything is to UDLRs liking. but for now they are handy

if you are comfortable with geck you could comment out any PrinToConsole commands you find in 00SexoutSupervisorItemScript and save a new esp, should prevent the output.

*edit

the above does not apply to output from SexoutProstitues or SexoutRapers if any.. I don't use them generally so I haven't examined their scripts in any detail.

If UDLR doesn't mind' date=' I might try this method out. In all the Sexout scripts, there are some that need some cleaning so I might try my hand at that.

[/quote']

saving them to a new esp won't make any changes to sexout, it will just override the default scripts since it is loaded after the esm.

if you use rapers or prostitutes i'd load it after them as well.

adding an animation quick reference to the PDF' date=' will update later today

*edit taking longer than expected. (one of my PCs is down so I have to test and write on same one) will get this finished as soon as I can.

@UDLR Looking through 00SexoutSupervisorItemScript it seems there is at least one anim referenced (line 173) in the female raping male section comment but not used unless female raping female (line 219) not sure why

[/quote']

Thanks for the work on the PDF version, looking good. Just want to point out a couple edits I made to the OP, thought it made them more clear;

Sexout.caughtSTD

This is the number of times an STD has been caught by the player

Sexout.frequency

This is the average number of times per ingame day the player has had sex.

Additionally, I added a section at the end about a bug in NVSE relating to FormLists.

@rikuth' date=' nice guide. This will definitely be a help for me.

@ UDLR, for the masturbation, I was wondering as I was mucking around with it, is it possible to use an if-condition so that it doesn't matter if you're male or female, you can masturbate?

Say something like

if GetPCIsSex Male && GetPCIsSex Female
   ;execute masturbation script

That way, we don't need to set male or female in the script. Does that make any sense?

[/quote']

Problem is that theres no male masturbation animations in Sexout right now. If you take a look at 00SexoutSupervisoritemSoloScript, you'll notice that I've done away with male/female altogether, its just 'actor'. 00SexoutMain2 current has a check that prevents males from using it until animations have been added.

Is there a way to not print the settings via console? Because I'm sure there is a way to do this via the in-game notifications...

To turn off all console output? No there isn't. I considered it once, but its too annoying wrapping all console output in if blocks. As was mentioned by others, most of it will be removed once things seem like they're working smoothly. Its all just there for debugging purposes.

That said, if it bugs you and you want to get rid of it, feel free to comment it out.

Hi,

I'm a newbie with FoNv, and for now i'm just discovering Geck, (which seems to be a great sh*t). But that not the problem here.

I just want to know one thing about uncloth :

- With AP i can use different nude body for each custom race.

- With Sexout i alway revert to the basic nude body. The old oblivion trick of adding them removing a full clothe didn't work in Fovn ? Maybe that should be an useful add ?

Beside this i find your mod really funny and easy to use. Thank.

With oblivion, you add then equip a cloth (any one that doesn't matter) them you remove it without unequipping it. This force the game to equip the base body mesh for that race.

(I've spend several years modding Oblivion... in the beginning i was borred by unstability... but FoNv is champion... a next generation game... every two hours make a pause... or CTD ) but it's FallOut, so...

I have question kind of related to Sexout. When does script attached to effect trigger? Only when effect is cast on actor or maybe dynamically tracks conditions? I noticed that there are two script effect blocks - ScriptEffectStart and ScriptEffectUpdate - and I'm not sure what these are doing. I want to change actors behavior when player is having sex. Would be it possible to create effect script with this functionality?

if player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor == 0
  [script for actor's first behavior]
elseif player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor && Variable2 == 0
  [script for actor's second behavior]
  set Variable2 to 1
elseif player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor && Variable2 == 1
  [script for actor's third behavior]
endif

With oblivion' date=' you add then equip a cloth (any one that doesn't matter) them you remove it without unequipping it. This force the game to equip the base body mesh for that race.

(I've spend several years modding Oblivion... in the beginning i was borred by unstability... but FoNv is champion... a next generation game... every two hours make a pause... or CTD ) but it's FallOut, so...

[/quote']

Entirely unfamiliar with Oblivion, but this seems to pretty much have the opposite effect in NV. Doing so will cause them to re-evaluate their inventories to find something to wear. Main problem is whenever any item is added to their inventories, they'll re-evaluate their armor. So while I can start them out wearing no armor, as soon as the tokens get changed, they re-equip their armor.

I have question kind of related to Sexout. When does script attached to effect trigger? Only when effect is cast on actor or maybe dynamically tracks conditions? I noticed that there are two script effect blocks - ScriptEffectStart and ScriptEffectUpdate - and I'm not sure what these are doing. I want to change actors behavior when player is having sex. Would be it possible to create effect script with this functionality?

if player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor == 0
  [script for actor's first behavior]
elseif player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor && Variable2 == 0
  [script for actor's second behavior]
  set Variable2 to 1
elseif player.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor && Variable2 == 1
  [script for actor's third behavior]
endif

ScriptEffectStart runs once when an Actor effect is put on a player (like player.CIOS SexoutBegin)

ScriptEffectUpdate runs every frame an actor is under the effect of the actor effect. Theoretically it doesn't run the same frame as ScriptEffectStart.

The basic premise of what you have there would work. However, if you're planning on attaching the script to an actor in the geck, you should just use

Begin GameMode

Just keep in mind that both GameMode and ScriptEffectUpdate run every frame of the game. Its easy for scripts like these to cause slowdown if they're particularly complicated.

The basic premise of what you have there would work. However' date=' if you're planning on attaching the script to an actor in the geck, you should just use

Begin GameMode

[/quote']

Nope, I'm going to make something similiar to your scanning system from SexoutRapers - quest script scan will cast this effect on chosen actors.

adding to PDF' date=' any chance of a rundown on the exp system vars and new counters?

[/quote']

Totally forgot about that. Added to the end of 'Checking sex statistics and characteristics' section.

Experience system is quite basic currently, reasonable chance it could change.

An incoming feature in the next major update:

The ability to specify the type of sex. So, when calling between two actors you can limit it by category of Vaginal, Oral, and Anal. Commands are already in place and pretty simple; "set Sexout.sexType to Vaginal", added before the CIOS line (although setting it wont do anything yet).

Suggestions.

Is it possible to have a record of num of times the player rape an NPC?

A chance for NPC to be a virgin, which also means this NPC has no STD. And also a way to set this variable (for named NPCs)

A way to record num of virgins you break in (Sorry for the crude description...), Maybe even a bonus of sorts (Exp up?)

An ability for NPC to fight you off, if your level is low? (Unarmed stat maybe?)

A system in with you can rape victims in with you are engage in combat?

Also, how would the values for the exp system work if you are the one doing the raping? Since your example in first post is for when you are the victim.

Is the value for type of sex increased automatically, or do we set them ourselves?

Suggestions.

Is it possible to have a record of num of times the player rape an NPC?

A chance for NPC to be a virgin' date=' which also means this NPC has no STD. And also a way to set this variable (for named NPCs)

A way to record num of virgins you break in (Sorry for the crude description...), Maybe even a bonus of sorts (Exp up?)

An ability for NPC to fight you off, if your level is low? (Unarmed stat maybe?)

A system in with you can rape victims in with you are engage in combat?

Also, how would the values for the exp system work if you are the one doing the raping? Since your example in first post is for when you are the victim.

Is the value for type of sex increased automatically, or do we set them ourselves?

[/quote']

I had meant to put that rape counter in this version... will add it to next.

Doesn't matter who's raping, experience is the same (1). Randomly picked animations will update the exp for you. If an animation is specified, the counters will not be updated currently. NVSE needs arrays :/

For virgins, I'll consider it. If done, there would only be a very small number of npcs who were, just given the nature of the NV world. Other things you mentioned could be done as plugins. If you could, post general suggestions to the other thread instead of this one.