SexLab Romance is just unstable

Hello,

I am trying to make correctly functioning SexLab Romance, but it works one time on two. I must to be more precise, certainly because of my bad anglish:

When I ask "Excuse me handsome, may I have a word?" to an NPC (no matter who), it generally stays on the dark-greyed previous option, and the following dialogue text doesn't appears. So I can't bring it somewhere and do things (^^) with it... I can just press my TAB button to cancel the dialogue.

BUT some rare times, it worked, and the game asked me if I wanted to use the nearest bed. I said yes, but nothing happened. There just had been strange sounds and the "Animation playing: {insert here strange sex position}", but animations didn't played and the two characters stayed normally at their base position. kek.

I have a bad PC config but any other dialogue works perfectly, so it's not this.

If you guys could help me that could be great. Thanks in advance.

Archived