jump/slowfall spell and ability mod.

While I have pretty much transferred to special edition I believe that starting this topic here is probably more rewarding and I do not believe that a SE version should be easy to fix once the mod is done. So over to what I got in mind.

1. A good Slowfall spell. I have seen two Slowfall spells for SE but both of them fail miserably in the "slow" part. They are more like "no fall damage" mods.

2. A Jump spell. This will allow the player to make considerably longer jumps. When I played Morrowind "Jump" was what I needed to use in situations where the Dovakiin use "Whirlwind sprint".

3. A combospell that do both things at the same time.

4. When 3 is done with have what I am really are after. A version of 3 with a duration of basically eternity, or another way to add this as a permanent ability to a character.

So why do I want to do this? When one of my favorite mods in Morrowind added a glider aircraft in Balmora that appeared to be scripted to use huge long jumps with slowfall functions. With training I could use it to fly over large portions of Vardenfall isle and even cross it just a handful of jumps if I got a good jump up down allowing for a long glide down.

While I would love to have such a glider in Skyrim I am mostly thinking of winged races. With small wings, chances are that you are not going to fly freely but it would be nice to let my Winged Twilight  be able to make at lest do some glide jumping with those wings. Currently they are useless.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5539/?tab=3&selected_game=1704&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D5539%26user%3D1%26gid%3D1704&pUp=1

Archived