[Request] did you guys have the nier automata follower??

soo i recently watched mxr's video about 2b follower,but when i go to the nexsues the file is deleted... i wonder if you guys have the file and could share me the mod i would be very grateful, and i downloaded the "cosplayer" one but it doesn't have hdt hair ...

thanks guys

can i have the hdt dress link only tho?

First a preface.

On Nexus will always claimed, LoversLab is a pirate Website!

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/40sgt2/loverslab_is_no_longer_blacklisted_on_nexus/

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3080004-regarding-site-listed-as-pirate-site-and-more/page-1

And I maintain the opposite!

Here you will not get any help, but look on Nexus, this is the pirate site and a lot more.  ;)

soo i recently watched mxr's video about 2b follower,but when i go to the nexsues the file is deleted... i wonder if you guys have the file and could share me the mod i would be very grateful, and i downloaded the "cosplayer" one but it doesn't have hdt hair ...

thanks guys

I feel your pain I missed the A2 follower so I could have the set, put it off as I had to answer the door for a package and forgot about it. Less then a week later I go to download it and it was removed. :( 

The developers have that right to have it removed but to me it's free advertising, it's not like you get Nier gameplay in Skyrim. If I like a follower that's from a game I buy the game, I was just about to buy a bunch of games and it was on my list but now I won't get it.

solved it myself,found the original russian link with the dress and hair link and installed it with nmm and suddenly it asked to replace some files from the "2b cosplayer" mod and after i opened my game my follower have hdt hair and skirt.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks guys

I feel your pain I missed the A2 follower so I could have the set, put it off as I had to answer the door for a package and forgot about it. Less then a week later I go to download it and it was removed. :(

The developers have that right to have it removed but to me it's free advertising, it's not like you get Nier gameplay in Skyrim. If I like a follower that's from a game I buy the game, I was just about to buy a bunch of games and it was on my list but now I won't get it.

There is still the Witcher. Don't take em for granted

• 4 weeks later...

thanks guys

There is still the Witcher. Don't take em for granted

:)

I have the withcher 2 and 3 games :D

Archived