Deleted

Aralu

Standard disclaimer for me... I'm just one dude, so don't freak out if I say something good or bad since I might be the only one who feels this way.

Another incest game?? Feels like we have 12 thousand 5 hundred and 32 of them but ok here we go...

• Not a huge fan of naming NPCs that you don't control. Seems odd since you can name the sister but not the mom? IMO just let us name the main character we control.
  • I appreciate that the mother and daughter are different sizes.
  • The art is beyond acceptable  :shy:  but falls short of spectacular. The mom looks to young, and the sister doesn't really looks related to the mom. Sisters face slides more homely than sexy to me, but obviously that is just an opinion like everything else.
  • I like that you have a single sex scene that is a dream to show us what sex scenes will be like.
  • You are using pov style... I get it, but I prefer a more theatrical camera style were we can see the male.
  • I felt the sex scene was SUPER short, but I just assume it was a slight taste of what is to come.
  • It's good that if you press to hard that the women get mad.
  • Overall this game feels really short. Like seriously 5 minutes short. I really feel like there should be more if you have a patreon page.
  • Suggestion, when you have options, have a prompt of the question you are answering on screen. If I fast forward I should be able to answer the questions this way. I assume the engine can do that.
  • I'm annoyed at the first question, are you a pervert? No mater what you pick the answer is yes. What is the point of having a choose your own adventure option if they have no meaning?
  • That cat is an interesting idea, it shows that you are mentally disturbed which gives the audience an excuse to cross lines in the game and still be immersive.
  • I like that you have music that isn't stock generic. (i think anyways)

Overall it was a good sample, but it is hard to make an opinion about something with so little to see and do in it. Good luck with your project.

Archived