NPC stuck after console command use.

Klaxon

Hi . I try change NPC clothes via console command but she (marcy long) stay otutside museum of freedom and no follow rest of settlers to Sanctuary. If I want talk with her , she just react with : I want just trade some clothes with you  and we are in trade window. after this is still living / staying / walking around museum. Stupid is (me offcourse) I play after clothes change and I realy want not load old save back ( lot hours playing )

Know you any way how I can unlock or repair/reset shes position in game?  Disable/Enable no work . thx 

Probably should of waited till she got to Sanctuary first and became a settler before trying to modify her. Especially since they are in a scripted scene at that time (the walk to Sanctuary).

Not sure how many hours you have put in already as that is the first quest you do in the game after the vault. Unless you put it off until later in the game, or you mean that you spent a lot of hours building up Sanctuary and Red Rocket first before going to save them. If that is the case, you can always use Transfer Settlements to save your work since you haven't gotten very far yet in the game. This way you can just start over and then automatically load your settlement back so you don't lose it.

BUT besides all that, you can give the "resetai" or "resurrect" command a try. Make sure you click on her first to get her as your target incase she vanishes somewhere, so you can summon her right back to you with "moveto player". If that doesn't work, you can always risk "recycleactor" (a command mostly used to change the settler's appearances if you don't like the way a certain settler looks. Use "recycleactor" and then "moveto player"). But it can be kind of buggy.

Otherwise, do the usual walk to Sanctuary with the rest of the crew, making sure you selected Marcy in the console first so her ID is always there. Then when you get to Sanctuary, use "moveto player" and summon her to you. Hopefully it will get her back on track, if not, try the above commands while she is in Sanctuary or use the Workshop and try to assign her to something.

This is mainly why using the console is a bad thing. Stuff like this happens. Besides, if you would of just waited till you got to Sanctuary, you would of been able to trade with her normally there. Once she becomes a settler in Sanctuary, you can trade with her normally. No need for console commands.

I did both from these faults :( I was builded sanctuary and questswith beds adding, defense etc. , all these quests for first builds in sanctuary and two three another quest. When I was looking how is electrification in setlements work , I saw her in tutorial and how get to her any job. I was looking for her but she was still alone living (walking patroling siting around museum)

Thx for advice I will try all of these. I let you know if this help. See you later

Two news . First : Im nob I used commands : enable /disable bad way. Second: It work now . She is going to Sanctuary and Im stalking her. 

Because nothing happen after I use your two first commands. I take look at commands again and check all again. And I found : Open console / write disable / close console / wait few secs / and /open console / enable /    it work,  I was doing it bad ........... shame .

Thank you for your willingness

Archived