My thought on Dead island

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

dead-island.jpg

" Welcome to banoi , we hope that you enjoy our delightful place to have a vacation "

Hello boys and girls,

Before some of you got sucked into " Best game ever made" hype by your friends let me remind you this game "sucked" big time , i was reluctant to fix and mod this game guess what they didn't even release the proper tool for this game , what the hell?, if you want to make ala beth game release frigging tool so we can improve this game instead waiting for the patch...

survival-of-the-dead2.jpg

Let's begin on our road to dead island, dead island gave me that George Romero Sequel feel Remember " survival of the dead" So i was thinking where this director have that idea but then again The hotel tutorial scene made me think " L4d II " ripped..oops not gonna say that blasphemous words it might offend L4D fans , you know screw that game too both sucks , let me tell you the biggest flaw of this game has to offer.

Let's start from looting system on this game

- Trash cans, left over bag environmental stuff etc

" Have a huge loot " ( WTF, what's the most important thing about FPS rpg game , the enemy has to have Balanced loot like for example i killed this zombie he has sucky loot and expect weapon and i found another rare item on a trash can at random places, hows that made any sense?!)

scoobydoo1.jpg

- Zombies Drowned on Water...

" ever see a funny shit happened to zombies, They drowned the hell o is this guys thinking , seriously before you making a zombie game study about zombies first , zombie didn't drown on the water they are immortal unless it's a pool with obstacle that made sense but this just made the game easy thank god for the mods it exist"

- Dialogue " holy shit that's a big turn off there?!"

" ok so this game gave me oblivion/fallout vibe talking to npc for fuck sake , No Choices and answers? , what do the game just tell you to go there and fetch shit for them and not telling you what happend to this place "

- inventory system and Hotkeys for PC

" Seriously , Do us all a favor Keyboard has many alphabet and numbers in there why limit some function for example a Strategic point Kill if you got fucked up situation u have say 10 weapons in bag and you want to quickly set them oh wait "binding?" that didnt work so what's point having empty boxes on inventory without the hotkey then it do anything effective strategy when fighting zombies , gawd this game is confusing... i rather have one weapon at one time to kill each zombies in a quest this game is too stingy on buttons"

- Zombies another thing i really hate to see and it disspointed me

" it look similiar Resident evil 4 and L4D 2 wow that's original ripped off other idea and call it another title it's amazing graphics i know but look at the zombie been there done that bla bla bla ...

Special Zombie " we all know and love did dead island have original idea? , Lets see here"

Ram - Tank

Thug - Smoker

Suicider - The charger ( Wow really where did i get that idea?)

Floater - Boomer ( "that's creative isn't it")

Butcher - Witch ( except it's a male Version )

- Dead island perks and skill tree ( hmmm ...)

ok i'm not gonna rage on this one , seriously again i want point it's obvious they trying to mimic Fallout 3 in modern day but with zombies " hey guys, we made a great game!" Lol

Conclusion

- it is a fun game but it's too much ripped off from other games i feel like playing recycled game then a new generation

- too much to do , weak combat even L4D 2 can simulate zombie Apocalypse better even when i hate the game i still enjoy playing the game i hate l4d because too many retard playing on multiplayer.

- no create a player feature, it's a fucking sandbox game go figure, what's the most important rule of sandbox game able to create your own character then just instead BS pre made character with dull background.

- Storyline so far it's an "OK" for a game, but i seriously rather play either dead rising , resident evil , l4d 2 and other zombie games shit i even play DAYZ then this crap.

- inventory management system , it's bad i tell ya stingy as hell no proper weight cap and limited at what you can carry it's bullshit.

man im gonna have my blood boil just to talk about this enough about my bullshit rant , what about your thought do you enjoy it or no.

my rate here im gonna be nice

7.8/10

Archived