[Request] Cleaning floating vertex

Hey guys.. good day.. I have a very little request. .. I am working on my armor mod, I am searching for a nord plate without fur loincloth because I need the greaves of it. .. but sadly, I cant find any. ..  then I use the ZAP tool from the bodyslide to make it myself. .. At first it was successful. .. I made _0 and _1 but when i tested it ingame, it has an error, I found out that the error is, the _0 and _1 dont have the same vertex count, I tried it find it, with the use of UV mapping, then I found this

rsea2zc5gw9s239zg.jpg

Can anyone delete this one for me because It is untouchable with the use of bodyslide so Im think someone who have knowledge in actual 3d modelling. .. 
this is the Pants Mesh. That Floating vertex is in the _0 mesh smile.gif http://www.mediafire.com/file/degtamvgtp5nety/NordPlate_Pants.rar

Hey guys.. good day.. I have a very little request. .. I am working on my armor mod, I am searching for a nord plate without fur loincloth because I need the greaves of it. .. but sadly, I cant find any. ..  then I use the ZAP tool from the bodyslide to make it myself. .. At first it was successful. .. I made _0 and _1 but when i tested it ingame, it has an error, I found out that the error is, the _0 and _1 dont have the same vertex count, I tried it find it, with the use of UV mapping, then I found this

Can anyone delete this one for me because It is untouchable with the use of bodyslide so Im think someone who have knowledge in actual 3d modelling. .. 

this is the Pants Mesh. That Floating vertex is in the _0 mesh smile.gif http://www.mediafire.com/file/degtamvgtp5nety/NordPlate_Pants.rar

Ready!

NordPants_0.rar

Archived