Sharing some sexy clothing/vibrator mods

Hello, I'm very very new to the modding community. Literally so new I just tried my best to learn using blender and sims4studio 4 days ago... so I'm very sorry if these mods are just an "edited" version of other people's creation, but mostly it doesn't look like the original at all, because I just use their outline, trace it and used their finished product's perks such as the transparency of clothing (which I dont know how to make myself, therefore I had to use the base outline of others' in order to make these happen) I'm sorry for copyright, so if this violates the rules, feel free to delete it. I'm just sharing what I've done so far. If I figure out how to make my own vertices (both front and back), then I wouldn't need to rely on others' finished product. Please forgive me for now, I don't want any credits to these products. Just thought of sharing them to the community cus why not :D and im a big fan of under boobs from crop top hehe

So this mod includes the following:

Crop Top (originally from Serenity Cassie Tank)

Dildo Vibrator (originally from idea of both BonerdAnalBead and a Chrome Dildo)

Panty for the dildo vibrator (originally from LYNX OhMyBikini)

Perkier version of the nipples (originally from cmar Nude)

* all of them are found in accessory

prev.png

PS. again I don't want/need any credits to these, just trynna share :P so delete if needed i dont mind

my_edited_mods.rar

Archived