[Unreal engine 4] Satiriisaac

boneberry86

t6FGzse.png

Hello everyone, I’m creating a real-time first person action game in the format of FAPHERO (fap to rhythm, where the goal is to hold out until the end and not cum). For now it is a prototype and it is very far from the final product, but if you like at least as an idea and you support me, I will improve it, working on its graphics, gameplay and other things. And of course I want to make it so arousing, that finishing it on first try will be not possible even if your libido is already dead.
Graphics will be much better than in SFM videos, sporting the physics of genitals and other cool features. The prototype should look better, but I'm moving now, and I could only compile the project on someone else's laptop that is newer than mine and supports directx 11 (I have a geforce gtx 280 graphics card that only supports 10, am I cool or what?) Anyway, download it and evaluate. Links and stuff here:

https://www.patreon.com/boneberry

Archived