Different Bodies Depending on Race

Does there exist or would it be possible to have different bodies that is determined by race, class, etc. using racemenu morphs? Global morphs that add/subtract values from body attributes depending on race or other variable(s) so that it also works with bodyslide clothing.

For example I would like to have elves made a thinner than default and orcs made thicker, etc.

I know there exists a Body By Race mod, but it has not been updated in years, and it had bugs that were never fixed. Also, all clothing had to be remade in bodyslide for each of the races. This is tedious and annoying.

If such a mod already exists, please point me in its direction. Otherwise, please inform me if this mod is even possible.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75014

That should be it ur looking for i think

Does there exist or would it be possible to have different bodies that is determined by race, class, etc. using racemenu morphs? Global morphs that add/subtract values from body attributes depending on race or other variable(s) so that it also works with bodyslide clothing.

For example I would like to have elves made a thinner than default and orcs made thicker, etc.

I know there exists a Body By Race mod, but it has not been updated in years, and it had bugs that were never fixed. Also, all clothing had to be remade in bodyslide for each of the races. This is tedious and annoying.

If such a mod already exists, please point me in its direction. Otherwise, please inform me if this mod is even possible.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75014

Not really, that's just another mesh replacer like Body By Race, and you have to build new bodyslide meshes for each of the races and all of their clothes anytime you want to change something. I'm looking more to leverage racemenu morphs to just adjust everything (assuming morphs have been selected for clothing) without having to go through bodyslide multiple times.

Thanks for mod though, it looks more up to date than Body By Race and a little easier to work with in the mean time.

RaceMenus BodyGen System is supposed to have race support, although I think that its not really working.

You can still use BodyGen to distribute bodies on an individual actors basis. This is the best and most flexible way of getting different bodies in the game, it does take a bit of time to setup though.

RaceMenus BodyGen System is supposed to have race support, although I think that its not really working.

You can still use BodyGen to distribute bodies on an individual actors basis. This is the best and most flexible way of getting different bodies in the game, it does take a bit of time to setup though.

That's great! Is there documentation for this feature?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/

Its a bit convoluted though and i think there are some errors in it. What you want to do basically is, modelled after my working setup.

1. Create a folder and subfolders like this BodyGen/Meshes/actors/character/BodyGenData/Dragonborn.esm

2. Inside the last subfolder Dragonborn.esm create 2 text files called Morphs.ini and templates.ini

in templates.ini you will define the bodies and in morphs.ini you will link NPCs to those templates.

3. go into bodyslide or enter racemenu ingame to create a body of your liking, or several.

4. once you are finished, note down the slider settings, 1.0 in racemenu is equivalent to 100% in bodyslide.

Note: some sliders are inverted in racemenu, for UUNP (the body I am using) those sliders are:

Breasts
BreastsSmall
NippleDistance
NippleSize
Arms
ShoulderWidth
ButtCrack
Butt
ButtSmall
Legs
Ankle

meaning that a 100% Legs slider in Bodyslide (larger legs), is a -1.0 slider in Racemenu. Note you slider settings down with the Racemenu convention.

5. enter templates.ini

give your body a name and write

name=baseshape@x.x,slider1@x.x,slider2@x.x

with all the slider settings you noted down.

example:

body1=7B Oppai High@1.0,Breasts@0.5,Waist@-0.5,Hips@0.3,RoundAss@1.0,ButtSmall@0.5

use EXACT slider names an no spaces unless they are part of a slider name.

baseshape High or Low refers to the positive or negative slider setting of the baseshape in Racemenu.

You can randomize slider settings with @x.x:y.y to get a random value between x.x and y.y of that specific slider.

example: Legs@-1.0:0.0

I would advice you not to go overboard here or you get really awkward and ugly bodies. I personally only use fixed values.

if you made another body template simply write that one down in the next line.

body1=...

body2=...

body3=...

after the last body leave an empty line and save your file.

6.  enter Morphs.ini

find the BaseID of the NPC you want to change. Lets say you want to give Ysolda a body. Her BaseID is 00013BAB.

The first 2 numbers are the ModIndex, since Ysolda is part of Skyrim.esm and thats the first thing you load its 00 here.

Now lets say you want to give Ysolda body1.

you write:

Skyrim.esm|13bab=body1

so you first write the plugin of which your npc is a part of. (Skyrim.esm for Ysolda, Dawnguard.esm for Serana, etc. this also works for mods that add npcs, just start with the name of the .esp or .esm of said mod)

you then ignore the first 2 numbers of the BaseID and then start with the first nonzero number.

Note: again no spaces here.

you can also use

Skyrim.esm|13bab=body1|body2

to give a random chance of body1 or body 2 on Ysolda.

just like with templates, you now simply write the next npc in the next line.

bla.esm|BASEID=body1

blabla.esp|BASEID=body2

leave an empty line at the end again and save.

now zip your BodyGen folder and install it just like any other mod.

Warning: Be EXTREMLY careful not to make any spelling mistakes, add spaces or fuck up some of the syntax. I am pretty sure that the stuff inside the ini files is also case sensitive.

If you fuck up the file will not work.

Warning2: once a NPC has loaded with his new body it will keep that body in the savegame, even if you change the body in the files again. At least thats how it works for me.

Now just enter the CK or TESedit to get all the BASEids of every female NPC in the game.

There are several hundred female NPCs but once you actually have managed to get working templates, writing down the morphs is pretty quick.

Obviously for all that to work you need a bodyslide built body including morphs.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/

Its a bit convoluted though and i think there are some errors in it. What you want to do basically is, modelled after my working setup.

1. Create a folder and subfolders like this BodyGen/Meshes/actors/character/BodyGenData/Dragonborn.esm

2. Inside the last subfolder Dragonborn.esm create 2 text files called Morphs.ini and templates.ini

in templates.ini you will define the bodies and in morphs.ini you will link NPCs to those templates.

3. go into bodyslide or enter racemenu ingame to create a body of your liking, or several.

4. once you are finished, note down the slider settings, 1.0 in racemenu is equivalent to 100% in bodyslide.

Sounds good, if a little tedious with the copy/pasta of BaseIDs. Is there a way to assign bodies by race instead of individual? All Dunmer get 0.75,legs,0.75,Arms,0.75,breasts,etc while all Orsimer get 1.25,legs,1.25arms,1.25,breasts,etc. I'd like to create a morph for each race and then apply them globally by race.

Read through the early pages of the thread I posted. There is a bit about a race filter that was apparently added, I never managed to make it work for myself though.

I guess it's worth a try. Thanks for the help, it would be nice if they gave it more support, ie. built in options.

Archived