Sexlab working, but not selecting the correct anims

If the framework doesn't find any animations that match your request, it'll default to using the full animation list. Show us your code, you might have made a mistake with animation selection.

thanks for your response,

anims[0] = Sexlab.GetAnimationsbyName("Nibbles Lesbian 69") or

anims = Sexlab.GetAnimationsByTag(2,"nibbles,Cowgirl")

I have SL tools installed, and I can change the selection so the anims are registered and working, I also have FNIS xll installed to cope with the number of anims installed

This applies to all anims selected not just the two mentioned

Thanks

Kwasind

actor.docx

anims[0] = Sexlab.GetAnimationsbyName("Nibbles Lesbian 69")

That function doesn't exist. The function you want is named GetAnimationByName. The Papyrus compiler should have thrown an error when you used the non-existing function though, are you sure you tried compiling the script?

GetAnimationsByTag is a deprecated function and is no longer available in the current version of the framework (1.62). Use GetAnimationsByTags instead. Again though, the compiler should have warned you about this, so make sure you're generating the compiled scripts, since just editing the source won't change anything in-game.

anims[0] = Sexlab.GetAnimationsbyName("Nibbles Lesbian 69")

That function doesn't exist. The function you want is named GetAnimationByName. The Papyrus compiler should have thrown an error when you used the non-existing function though, are you sure you tried compiling the script?

GetAnimationsByTag is a deprecated function and is no longer available in the current version of the framework (1.62). Use GetAnimationsByTags instead. Again though, the compiler should have warned you about this, so make sure you're generating the compiled scripts, since just editing the source won't change anything in-game.

Thanks for the reply, That was my typeO in this post, yes the scripts compile without problem. the problem is not the script, I'm pretty sure of that, the animations always work but not the ones I wanted, sometimes the selected one comes up. I think it started happening after I put Nasty Critters into SLAL, I'll have to poke around more.

Best wishes

Kwasind 

Archived