Looking for this mod. All links are dead :+(

The mod is called Return: Haijin Followers. It is easy enough to find the old links and there are updated versions of the mod (under different names) but the new versions are with different hair, gear, abilities and whatever else. It seems I have every other version of the mod before and after but I cannot find Return: Haijin Followers even though it is the quickest to find an old link to. Is there anyone with a copy they would share please?

okay this is just my insight....but...as far as I can tell...the original creator completely redid it because he did not feel happy with the original and he didn't want it to stay up....so what you are looking for is essentially a dead mod....deader than a nail...the modern iteration is not at all the original content wise....concept wise though it's the same exact thing...but you want content and while I don't doubt that there are people who still have the original content on their computer...the original owner just straight up doesn't want the original content to exist so sharing it would be disrespectful to him....

Archived