Compiling trouble

Hi everyone!

Banging my head on this one for hours now. I once had everything set up and running to compile and create bsa and whatever, but I threw it out when I was cleaning my PC and now I'm stuck. Just want to make one tiny change... and can't for the love of god do it. One... tiny... change... *sob*

*breathes*

Alright, so the thing is: I need a couple scripts changed for "Loot and Degradation". The original for some reason makes all kinds of items "immune to breaking" (like a normal steel sword) and I only notice after hours of play, which defeats the purpose of the mod. I don't mind quest items and whatever breaking, so I threw out all checks for that and made everything breakable.

Except... I can't for the love of god get it to work again. It compiles, sure (the code changes were trivial), but I'm doing something wrong afterwards and I have no idea what. Tried creating a bsa, tried using the loose files, to no avail, no MCM shows up, no effects.

I hate to ask for this, but... basically I was hoping one of the big modding guys with a functioning code workbench could take a look at it. :blush: In my error-induced delusions I'd like to think it will be a very small task for someone already having everything set up correctly and knowing what they are doing.

Loot and Degradation Changed.7z

Loot and Degradation Original.7z

Archived