Crash before getting to menu

Crashing at that stage is almost certainly because of a missing master file, either one or both of the other dlcs, or perhaps another mod. Have a close look again at its requirements, and their requirements. A tool like TES5Edit will show what you're missing very quickly, and whatever mod manager you use (if any) should also be able to tell you if you click on the mod or hover over it in your load order.

Crashing at that stage is almost certainly because of a missing master file, either one or both of the other dlcs, or perhaps another mod. Have a close look again at its requirements, and their requirements. A tool like TES5Edit will show what you're missing very quickly, and whatever mod manager you use (if any) should also be able to tell you if you click on the mod or hover over it in your load order.

I ended up having to get the other DLC for the game not to crash, but do you know how to get the animations to work with dragons? or a link to a page? My character just stands there staring at the dragon.

I ended up having to get the other DLC for the game not to crash, but do you know how to get the animations to work with dragons? or a link to a page? My character just stands there staring at the dragon.

I've never used that mod, or any involving dragon animations, but when characters stand there instead of animating its usually because FNIS hasn't been properly installed, or generate FNIS for users wasn't run successfully. That would be where I'd recommend looking first. Read the FNIS description on its nexus page and be sure to follow its instructions. If there are any errors or warnings when running the tool they have to be fixed or things won't work. Beyond that I'm not sure.

Good luck!

Archived