Aggressive scenes playing consensual animations when bound

I'm playing with SD+ and when my owner rapes my character, and the bindings are equipped, it first says that an aggressive animation is chosen, but then it changes to a consensual animation. I have above 200+ animations from SLAL packs so there is plenty to choose from, but when I bring up the animations menu with the 0 key from Defeat, the same animation appears about 20 times, and after that some aggressive stuff from anub, and the rest is consensual. I want a full list of aggressive animations, not this limited crap.

I've also made sure the MCM settings should allow it.

DD settings: restrict aggressiveness - enabled, bound animations - disabled

ZAZ settings: override when needed - disabled, filter animations - disabled

If that doesn't help I don't know what the problem is.

I'm playing with SD+ and when my owner rapes my character, and the bindings are equipped, it first says that an aggressive animation is chosen, but then it changes to a consensual animation. I have above 200+ animations from SLAL packs so there is plenty to choose from, but when I bring up the animations menu with the 0 key from Defeat, the same animation appears about 20 times, and after that some aggressive stuff from anub, and the rest is consensual. I want a full list of aggressive animations, not this limited crap.

I've also made sure the MCM settings should allow it.

DD settings: restrict aggressiveness - enabled, bound animations - disabled

ZAZ settings: override when needed - disabled, filter animations - disabled

If that doesn't help I don't know what the problem is.

I'm no expert, but I'd like to just put it forward so it can be assured of :D

Did you check for individual animation's individual tags and keywords?

In your overall problem, it might not be correctly attributed to the animation pack as a whole.

No I didn't, but it shouldn't matter. With the settings I'm using, all aggressive animations should be available and I know that packs like Leito's and Funnyibiz(which is what I'm using) have appropriate tags. Also, that doesn't explain why the same funnybiz doggy appears about 20 times in the list.

Screenshot:

6QOAvAp.jpg

No I didn't, but it shouldn't matter. With the settings I'm using, all aggressive animations should be available and I know that packs like Leito's and Funnyibiz(which is what I'm using) have appropriate tags. Also, that doesn't explain why the same funnybiz doggy appears about 20 times in the list.

Screenshot:

6QOAvAp.jpg

FunnyBizness with SLAL right?

Try unregistering all the animations and rebuilding the animation registry right afterwards. Then, enable everything and register them again.

If that still doesn't work, completely uninstall FunnyBizness in the apparent case that there are multiple entries of Booty Doggy in the MCM for SLAL

Screenshot:

6QOAvAp.jpg

FunnyBizness with SLAL right?

Try unregistering all the animations and rebuilding the animation registry right afterwards. Then, enable everything and register them again.

If that still doesn't work, completely uninstall FunnyBizness in the apparent case that there are multiple entries of Booty Doggy in the MCM for SLAL

The problem only exists when my character has some sort of bindings (armbinder, cuffs etc) so I'm pretty sure the issue is in DD or ZAZ. I get a proper list in all other cases.

Archived