Random CDT after sex animations....

doomcat9

I have this really stupid crash that seems to happen only sometimes after a sexlab animation finishes playing. Nothing happens up until the game auto saves or i save manually. i can even keep playing for a few more minutes until the game hits a point where it auto savers or i have to hit manual save.

I've attached papyrus log and load order.

I use NMM and I use loot.

Can you give me any advice on what might be the problem?

Papyrus.0.log

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-06-18T18-06-32.txt

I can't say for sure what the culprit is, but you are getting a lot of error messages from AmazingFollowerTweaks.  I'm not familiar with that mod, but it doesn't seem to be too happy.  It could be totally normal for the mod though, and just may be a bit script heavy.  

crash fixes helped solve most of my CTDs, and maybe it will help you too.  it also might be able to tell you exactly why the game is crashing more precisely than papyrus can.  You could also try to clean and restart sexlab itself, sometimes it can do weird things if an animation was aborted suddenly.  

NMM scares me tbh.  Switching to Mod Organizer was one of the best decisions I've made with Skyrim.  I'd consider doing the same as MO is far less likely to cause an overwrite issue while installing than NMM.  

I can't say for sure what the culprit is, but you are getting a lot of error messages from AmazingFollowerTweaks.  I'm not familiar with that mod, but it doesn't seem to be too happy.  It could be totally normal for the mod though, and just may be a bit script heavy.  

crash fixes helped solve most of my CTDs, and maybe it will help you too.  it also might be able to tell you exactly why the game is crashing more precisely than papyrus can.  You could also try to clean and restart sexlab itself, sometimes it can do weird things if an animation was aborted suddenly.  

NMM scares me tbh.  Switching to Mod Organizer was one of the best decisions I've made with Skyrim.  I'd consider doing the same as MO is far less likely to cause an overwrite issue while installing than NMM.  

LMAO so Amazing follower tweaks doest seem too happy eh? xD im sorry that comment was amazingly funny. I actually have no issues with the features in AmazingFollowerTweaks.   Im trying out crashfixes and im looking into Mod Organizer. I'll keep you posted on what happens.

Thanks

Archived