How to edit animation tags

How can I add/remove a tag to a preexisting SL animation?

I was pointed to SL tools but that seems to only allow you to select which animations to play based on entered tag, it doesn't modify the animations.

I'd rather be able to make the necessary changes out of game via a utility program or editing a text file, and I'd prefer not downloading an entire mod just for this purpose (I've heard apropos (sp?) allows editing of tags, but I have zero interest in that mod).

Any help? 

Backstory: Playing a male character using mods like defeat and prison overhaul, tired of my male PC raping his guards and captors. Want to assign a "amazon" tag to all female on male aggressive animations and tell my mods to use that tag when pulling up animations.

I'll check it out, thanks!

Edit: Funny thing. I got Slate and it is exactly what I needed, so appreciate that. But then I noticed one of my favorite animations (leito's xcross doggy and standing) was nowhere to be found because of not having matching tags (no "FM"). So I poked around the slal rar and guess what I found? The damn slanims folder where I can manually type in tags without the need for a mod lmao. I was previously checking the normal animation folders.

Archived