Cursed Armor and Argonians

Okay, so I have been trudging my way along the quests for the Cursed Armor Mod due to morbid curiosity. I found a bug, though, which I can't progress unless I showracemenu and change to some other race.

See, the one I have been playing is an Argonian, now I get to the part with the chain beasts in the anvil haunted house. They cast theor spell, but then constantly circle around me doing nothing until my game finally crashes.

Of course I go 'What the heck?' and try to figure things out myself like I did before and eventually set uchainbeasts.argonok to 1, well, it works for the normal eggs out at the side, but the chain beasts for the quests? NOPE! They do the same buggy circling until it crashes.

Now, my question is, is there an enabler like for the actual Chain Beasts mod? Or is this a bit of an oversight?

Thanks in Advance.

Doesn't surprise me. Likely needs a flag setting/changing in a Cursed Armour script. One day I might get chance to look at it but I'm trying to press on with ASX at present so have no idea when.

Honestly, you need to use a race without a tail. Sorry.

Doesn't surprise me. Likely needs a flag setting/changing in a Cursed Armour script. One day I might get chance to look at it but I'm trying to press on with ASX at present so have no idea when.

Honestly' date=' you need to use a race without a tail. Sorry.

[/quote']

Boo... But thanks for the reply. May do some digging to make the fix myself, since I can do minor things and I know what to look for.

Made the fix, and now Argonians and Khajiits are allowed. I'm adding an attachment in case anyone is playing one of those and wish to actually go through with the quest.

Just replace the old one with this new esp, nothing else changes, just allowed quest progression for the beast races in the Chain Prison or whatever it is called.

Archived