Missing Animal Dicks

mule45

So I've encountered this issue where the dicks of animals won't show up. While I've not inspected all animals, I can say for certain that horses and dogs are effected. I've used LOOT to shift my load order, made sure dicks are turned on in the MCM and I tired moving Hentai creatures above More Nasty Critters and its add ons, which I thought was where it was meant to be but I guess I was wrong.

I'm hoping its just a load order issue which can be sorted out easily because I'm just being an idiot, but I can never understand these things so my sincere apologies if I'm basically wasting peoples time.

My mod list, load order and plugins are attached, I didn't know what was most important so I added all of them. One thing to note, on inspection when I last loaded the game up a horse had testicles, but when the animation started there was no dick.

Thank you for all help offered.

Update: I decided to keep playing until someone could offer some help, but the game kept CTD'ing so i had to use LOOT again and then loaded a slightly earlier save. Horses and dogs still dont have dicks, but I found that a Werewolf and a Troll had dicks. I've encountered issues before where Horses and dogs have had dicks missing but they usually just fixed themselves. I've replaced the load order and plugins attachments to show the up to date versions.

Update 2: Giants don't seem to have dicks either. They play animations but just thrust their loincloth covered groin into my PC.

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

plugins.txt

Guest Qwertyasdfzxc

Go into MoreNastyCritters/HentaiCreatures ( something like that ) in your Mod configuration menu, then change the arousal need for animals to become erect to 0. If that doesn't fix it then it must be some conflict with Mods, and you probably have to do fresh install.

Go into MoreNastyCritters/HentaiCreatures ( something like that ) in your Mod configuration menu, then change the arousal need for animals to become erect to 0. If that doesn't fix it then it must be some conflict with Mods, and you probably have to do fresh install.

Thanks for the advice! I'll try out that now and get back to you

Edit: I think that fixed it! I set the arousal to 0 and check and a horse has a dick so thanks for the help!

Archived